Quota Misconceptica [Cyan]

Cyan Heart's side:

"It's bigger than my face." -Ram, Re;Birth 2

"Woah, it's bigger than my face!" I sigh at Ram's fascination. "I would assume so..." ~ "Why's it so dangly...?" ~ "It's supposed to hang like that, kinda makes it efficient." ~ "What can you do with it?" ~ "You can basically swing it around, snag things, drag them around, and then throw them away when you're done." ~ "Neat..." ~ "Yeah. But you have to be careful... You may end up getting something you don't want and then you're stuck with it." ~ "Like what?" ~ "Well you may catch something you don't want... Anyways, are we gonna do this?" ~ "Yeah!" ~ "Alright." I reel back and toss it into the water, still wondering why Blanc forced me to teach Ram about fishing.

"Well, they do say that some forms of comedy rely on pumping one gag over and over." - Neptune: Re;Birth 3

"Well, they do say that some forms of comedy rely on pumping one gag over and over." Off to the side of the group, I slowly inserted the gun into my mouth and pulled the trigger.

Re;birth3

Neptune

"Then what? Spill the beans all over my face."

"Mini-Histy, bring on the worse news." ~ "I received a transmission from the other dimension. I have a call placed on hold for now..." ~ "Oh, from my Histy? Why's that bad? Ew, maybe it's another lecture? Why? I've been working hard for realsies lately!" ~ "No, it is nothing like that, but..." ~ "Then, what? Spill the beans all over my face!" ~ "Neptune...?" Neptune looks up just as I tip over a bucket of warm baked beans, as they messily flow down onto her face. The beans fall onto her jersey dress and onto the Basilicom floor. The other goddesses in the room take a step back, trying to conceal their laughter. The bucket drains completely as I throw it aside, Neptune turning to me furiously. "What was that for?!" ~ "You said, and I quote, 'Spill the beans all over my face.' And I am not one to not follow a goddess' orders." Mini-Histy clears her throat. "Well...N-Neptune... The plan to return you back to your dimension has been prepared." I look over to Neptune. "You may want to get a change of clothes first..."