Illegal Games Prologue: The First Annual Gamindustri Illegal Games

"Whoever's idea this was, is gonna have to talk to my lawyer..."

I stare up at the stadium, standing at the center of Gamindustri. "They seriously managed to get this in the right place the first try? It doesn't seem physically possible...." Draq walks up beside me. "Well, we might as well participate. We were the ones to started this." Griffal nods. "Yep, that water gun fight you had seemed to have inspired some people to make their own illegal games. And they want us to test it." I look at the stadium with concern. "They're actually going to let humans participate in the Illegal games?" Neptune and Noire walk over with bags of pudding in hand. Blanc and Vert behind them. Neptune hands me the pudding bags and points at the stadium. "It's time for Neptune to make her debut!" I karate chop Neptune on the head. "Why are you so energetic? This is a dangerous game..." Noire walks over to us. "I hear they're using VR for the Illegal games. So, it shouldn't be deadly. Hopefully." I look around, some others had arrived. GLS, Plutia, and... "Seriously, I knew the restraining order wouldn't be enough." F-Bomb seems to have sneaked his way into this series, somehow. F-Bomb drops something to the ground. "Cardboard box.,." I stare at the box. "Of course...." Draq taps my shoulder. "Hey, let's head in." I nod, as the doors open. "Ready everyone, it's time for the 1st Annual Gamindustri Illegal Games, to begin!"

End of Prologue.