Neptunia Visual Novel [Unfinished]

You wake up in a hospital. You're not sure what happened, or why you're in the hospital, but all you know is that you've been in a coma for the past few weeks. You've recently been diagnosed with Cyanitis. A deadly disease which occurs in the most classy of fanfictions. A disease that makes people think they have a deadly disease that should be treated immediately, and only because they really hated the person this is based on...

Anyways, you now have to figure out, what you're going to do. Just then, out of nowhere at all, A girl appears. She was about chest high, with light purple hair that's spiked in many directions, and was wearing a white hoodie over a purple skirt. "Hiyah, I'm Neptune, goddess of Planeptune. It seems you've been diagnosed with the Eggplant Virus. I, the almighty Neptune, will cure you of your illness..." You don't exactly know how to respond. This girl suddenly appeared out of thin air, like a freaking anime plot device went kablooey, and ended up becoming a real thing that everyone should worry about. You accept Neptune's request, and she pulls out a rolled up paper, sorta like a contract. "Alright then." She loosens her hand and the rolled up paper unrolls, ending up a long sheet of paper that made its way, a few yards over. "Sign here. Here. Your Mother's maiden name here. Your social number. Sign here. Your first pet's name. Sign here. Here. And here. Any allergies here. Sign here. Family illness background here. Sign here. And here... And we're done! Welcome to the team!" You sigh as she rolls up the contract and tucks it somewhere in her body, let's be honest, It completely disappeared... "Alright then, so, what's your name?" You introduce yourself to Neptune. "Ah, that's a great name. Kinda like a protagonist in a game all about Fantasies and finales... Oh, here we go." Neptune opens a portal in the middle of the hospital. "Anyways, are you sure the hospital will like you leaving? Actually nevermind, the hospitals wouldn't care if some patients went missing... What about your parents?" You shrug. "I don't think they exist, so let's go!" Neptune nods and you both step into the portal.

Chapter 1: Welcome to Gamindustri:

Upon leaving the portal, you're immediately greeted by the blue sky and green grass of Neptune's world.Neptune lead you through the plains and through forests. You stop on a cliffside and Neptune motions for you to follow her. She points down to the plains below. Blue slime creatures bounced happily along the grass. "Those are dogoos, their low level monsters that roam Virtua Forest." A pillar of light engulfs Neptune, and standing in her place, was a tall, mature, looking woman. "In this form, I'm known as Purple Heart. This is a special ability that the goddesses have, known as Hard Drive Divinity." She summons a sword and leaps off the cliff, charging towards the dogoos. You think to yourself. "She may need some help, what should I do?"

(Option: During these parts of the novel, you can choose what your character will do. These won't impact the story too much.)

A: Join her.

B: Stay put.

C: Head to a better spot to take pictures.

(Option A)

You grab a nearby stick and leap off the cliffside. Purple Heart looks over to you surprised, and turns back to the monsters and continues to fight. You both stand back to back, fending off dogoos.

(Option B)

You decide to stay on the cliffside and watch Purple Heart take out the dogoos. She gracefully cuts through her enemies, also known as innocent bystanders.

(Option C)

You look around the area, and make your way to a ledge, lower to the ground. You pull out a camera and start taking pictures of Purple Heart. The dogoos start to overwhelm her, giving you perfect candidate photos.

After the dogoos' numbers diminished, the two of you reconvene on the field. Purple Heart reverts back to her human form and gives you a thumbs up. "Woo, those guys were tough, but there's nothing I, Neptune, can't do!"

Chapter 5:

scene bg lastation junkyard

With fade

Show arfoire cfw

a "Hahahahaha! I will burn this nation to the ground!"

b "I'd like to see you try!"

"Black Heart pulls out a sword and dashes towards Arfoire"

a "Futile."

"Arfoire grabs Black Heart's sword in her hand and throws her away."

b "Gah!"

bs "Noire!"

"Black Sister flies over to Black Heart"

ps "This isn't good..."

p "Don't worry, Nepgear. We've never lost to her, and we won't today!"

"Purple Heart summons her sword and takes off towards Arfoire."

p "Cross Combination!"

"Purple Heart slashes at Arfoire multiple times."

a "Gah!"

"Arfoire stumbles backwards."

g "My turn."

"You unsheath your knife and charge towards Arfoire, shooting her in the eyes to temporarily blind her."

a "Why you!"

"Arfoire opens her mouth, as energy starts to flow inside of it."

g "What's going on?!"

"A large ball of energy starts to form inside of Arfoire's mouth."

a "You will die here!"

g "I have to do something!"

menu:

"Unleash your gun"

jump choice9_yes

"Unleash your knife"

jump choice9_no

label choice9_yes:

$ flag choice9_yes = true

"You pull out your gun and prepare to fire at Arfoire."

a "Giganova Fire!"

"Arfoire launches the energy in the form of a giant laser."

"Your skin starts to burn, you're blown off of your feet."

"The energy rips apart your body."

"And all has been turned to dust."

scene bg game over

with dissolve

"Bad End #4: I'mma firin' ma lazer!"

with fade

return

label choice9_yes = done

$flag choice9_yes = done

label choice9_no:

$flag choice9_no = false