Re;birth Apocalypse [Original] Ch. 3: Making Progress

"Woah!"

Neptune excitedly looks around, this seems almost exaggerated, but I don't care.

We finally made it to Lastation, after hours of walking through the desert.

"Neptune, how long has it been since you've been in Lastation?"

Neptune looks over to me, with her Nepu face on.

"A few days."

I stare at her blankly, half wondering 'what the hell did you do' and half wondering 'What'll I eat for dinner tonight'. "You said, a few days ago...?"

Neptune nods, which sends a shiver down my spine.

"What the hell did you do?!"

Neptune grins and sticks out her tongue. "I stole the explosives from Lastation's basilicom." Now my mind has wandered to 'why does Noire have nuclear explosives in her basilicom?' "How did you even get in there?"

Neptune seems to get a devious look. "Cardboard box."

I repeatedly bang my head against the wall. "Let's just go..."

We arrive at the basilicom. The guards at the base refuse to let us in, must be because of what Neptune did. Thankfully, I was able to "negotiate" with them, and they let us in. "Let's never resort to that again..." Neptune looks at me, confused. "You just gave them 30 bucks." I open my wallet, nothing but dust comes out. "And that, must never be done again."

"Lady Black Heart, Intruders have been spotted inside the basilicom!"

Noire jumps up from her desk, a stack of paper falls to the ground.

"Inform the guards, they must not......"

The door bursts open and a gust of wind blasts through the room.

I step into view, Neptune behind me. "I've come to kick gum and chew @$$, and I'm all out of gum." Neptune runs over to Noire and pulls out her katana (Wood). "Put your hands in the air, we're running this place now."

I karate chop Neptune on the head, she drops her katana and holds her head.

"Ow, what was that for?!" Noire looks out the open doors, no one has entered since we broke in. "How did you get here, I told the guards to be on high pursuit?"

I look down at Neptune, who looks back at me. "Um, what guards?"

Noire walks out into the hall and opens a closet door that was boarded up.

About 30 guards tumble out of the closet, all gagged and tied up.

"Care to explain?"

I place a box on Noire's desk. "I have a proposal."

End of Chapter