Fate's Dimension [Original] Ch.9: Meeting The Lady Herself

"Dorian why?" Saka looks over at me confused, "What's he doing?"

I examine the lightning, massive bolts fill the sky, too exaggerated to be fighting someone.

"My guess is he's training, should we go get him?" Saka looks over.

"Might be fun to watch."

(10 minutes later)

"Ok, so. Where is Dorian?" I turn to Saka, then to where the thunder was.

"Over there" Saka puts on a 'Really?' face "Thank you captain obvious."

We head towards the source, its back in Jet-Set-Peak.

"UUUUUGH NOT THIS AGAIN." Saka gets what I'm talking about, I can tell by her face, heh you can easily tell what Saka is thinking based on her face. "From the looks of this attack, and how complex it is, he must have gotten here a while ago to train." Dorian lands beside us and drops out of HDD. "Over 7 hours to be exact." We turn to Dorian, I now randomly wonder how are we going to meet, Noire, I think her name was. "So, when and how are we going to meet this 'Noire'?"

Dorian points to the ElectroWeb. "Disturbances in the flow of electricity. Using this, I can lure her to us. Noire will get complaints about electrical issues, and, she'll find her way here."

I look back up to the ElectroWeb. "How the hell is that supposed to work?"

Dorian raises his HyperVolt to the ElectroWeb, and pulls the trigger.

The ElectroWeb explodes, sending a wave of sparkling electricity flowing down to the ground.

"Well, it did work."

I suddenly feel another presence in the area. "Just as the web was made to do,

Welcome. Lady Black Heart"

I quickly turn around to see a girl behind me.

She was wearing a black dress, that looked too similar to a cosplay outfit, and had raven-black hair that flowed down in twin-tails. Dorian motions for us to stand aside.

"So, you're the goddess of this nation, Lady Black Heart. Or, would you prefer, Noire?"

Noire walks over to Dorian. "I don't know what's been happening here, but I have gotten a lot of complaints because of you. So, I'm here to put you in your place."

Noire pulls out a sword, Dorian stares at the weapon, impressed.

"Well, this is a new one. A Durandal, with a blade that can slice through anything.

True, Neptunia descriptions will also come with a funny punchline to every weapon.

This weapon truly is one of the strongest! This will make to be a great battle!"

Dorian pulls out his HyperVolt and activates HDD. Noire stares at him, shocked, but goes HDD and takes charge. Dorian shoots off three railguns that Noire dodges easily. Noire slashes at Dorian, who dodges them almost effortlessly. Noire jumps back and uses her SP Skill. "Lace Ribbon Dance!"

Noire dives at Dorian, slashing at him multiple times, although Dorian just stands there, the attacks missing. His form starts to blur and Noire goes flying towards a tree, slamming into the trunk.

Dorian reappears in the air, although just being on the ground a few seconds ago.

Saka and I sit on lawn chairs and start eating popcorn.

"DAMMIT, IT HAS NO BUTTER." Noire flies back over to Dorian, slicing at him, but Dorian, once again, disappears and reappears behind Noire, circle kicking her to the ground.

Noire stands up, and glares at Dorian. "How are you this strong?!"

Dorian puts his HyperVolt back in its holster. "You really need to get on your game. I've only been using 1% of my power." Dorian raises his right hand and points to towards Noire. "Let's up the percentage. 5%!" Dorian launches off a beam of electricity, striking Noire. She drops out of HDD, smoke coming from her body. "Damn, did I fry her? Oh well." Dorian lands on the ground and drops out of HDD. "Noire, now that we have your attention." Noire looks up at Dorian.

I walk over to Dorian. "How were you moving so quickly?"

Dorian raises his left hand, blood was dripping out of his palm. He releases his grip, and resting on his palm was the dagger. "Gehaburn, the cursed sword, now just a dagger. It's pretty useless now, but it still has some power left. The skill I was using was called 'HyperSpeed', This dagger allows me to access those skills. I have many more." Man, if that was only 5% of his power, would 100% destroy the world? Dorian turns to me. "The attack I was using this morning. The ElectroWeb.

Combined with the powers of ElectroRings and ElectroWires. The Rings were only 3%, and the wires were 7%. The web itself, was 19%. Still not my strongest attack. Anyways, that's enough of talking about percentages. We should probably get her some help." Saka and I both look at each other with a smirk, we both know what to do. We both say in unison, "Stop it. Get some help."

(Later)

I lay down on the pull out couch, Dorian seems to be on a white device.

"Dorian, what's that?" Dorian looks over to me and tilts the device.

"This is my Ipod Touch. Purified and resurrected."

For some reason I have randomly wondered about Dorian's past.

Must be some sort of Author influence...

"By the way Dorian, where did you come from anyways?"

Dorian sits up on his bed. "Well, what do you want to know about it?"

Does he see how that response makes no sense?

Saka and I say in unison. "EVERYTHING."

Dorian pulls out a lawn chair and takes a seat.

"Well, gather 'round children, I have a story to tell."

End of Chapter