Moonlight Hacker [Original] Chapter Six: The Winged Hybrid

This universe is filled with despair.I hear voices coming from the corridor.I run into the shade.3 men walk into the light.They're dragging a cage.Inside is a small dragon.Or... is it a human...Im not sure...The... thing.. is suffering.I activate Cyber.EXE.Quickstep, my newest ability, really helps with stealth.I replace the dragon with a bomb.I hear an explosion as I enter the portal.(Back in Planeptune)How lucky is it that I so happen to teleport to the basilicom."Nailed it"I look at the Dragon-human hybrid."So, do you have a name"I guess not."I guess ill call you...""Draq"The dragon-human hybrid nods."Oh, there you are"Neptune walks up to us."We've been looking for you"Neptune pauses when she sees Draq."Whats this""This is a Dragon-Human hybrid I found in Universe 792"........."Don't ask"Draq squacks."We need to head to Lowee"I put Draq in a cart."Why's that""Blanc invited us to visit the plains"Draq squacks again."I hear its a good place to train exp"Draq spurts small puffs of fire."Count me in"(In Lowee)So, im training with Blanc.Draq is also... trying....Draq falls over trying to scratch a tree.I help Draq get back up."So Blanc what first"Blanc pulls out her hammer."I guess agility would be the best to start with"We practice defense and blocking attacks."Ok thats good for now, lets take a break"I lean up against a tree.I see Draq is still trying to claw its way into that tree.Draq runs over to Blanc.Blanc looks down at Draq.Draq is trying to make friends, thats nice.Draq looks up a Blanc.Draq opens its mouth and says its first words."Flat"My jaw drops open.Draq just made a huge mistake."What did you just say"Blanc looks like she's gonna blow."Flat"Yep, that will do it.A hammer appears in Blanc's hand.One of Blanc's eye turns red, the other one disappears.Her teeth turn sharp."Run"I grab Draq and begin running.Blanc transforms into White Heart and chases after us."Draq, what did you do"I activate Cyber.EXE.Draq grabs hold of my back and crystal forms around Draq.A helmet in the shape of a dragon's head latches onto my helmet.Crystalized wings appear on my back.I begin to fly.I make it about half way into the sky, when the wings de-materialize.I plummet to the ground.The armor cousions my fall.I stand up and help Draq up.Draq has grown alot bigger.He is almost as tall as me now.He's about 5 feet tall."That was fun" I stare at Draq amazed."Why are you looking at me like that"I want to learn more about the other universes, about Draq.I wonder if I will make it back home again.I head home with Draq.All I know is.I have been given an amazing power.And I will become stronger.End of Chapter.