Behind the Fourth Wall Chapter Two: Combat Training {feat. Uni}

I block a bullet with my combat knife. The tip of the blade slowly getting duller. "I don't think this knife will hold for very long." Uni continues firing.

"You'll never be able to defeat someone hand-to-hand, if you can't properly block with a knife. I'm increasing the pressure." My knife starts chipping, as more bullets bash against the metal. Uni pulls out a second pistol and starts firing at my knife. "I don't think this is safe!" Uni stops firing and gives me an annoyed look. "How are you supposed to defend yourself, if you can't even handle that?" I toss the knife to the ground and it breaks in half.

"Can I at least get a bigger weapon to defend myself with?" Uni sighs and tosses me a wooden shield. "There." I pick up the wooden shield and look back up at Uni, unimpressed. "How's this going to help..?" Uni pulls out a minigun. "I don't know, but this will definitely be fun." I leap out of the way of a barrage of bullets. Uni turns to me, releasing a wave of bullets. I raise my shield and the bullets clash against the wood. I duck down behind a rock, as my shield crumbles. "If you continue this, no amount of flex tape will be able to patch the holes!" Uni continues firing. I sigh and sit there. "That's the last time I let Nepgear talk me into hanging out with Uni.

End of Chapter