Chapter 74

Stephanie's POV

Matt suddenly walks over to me as I sit in the middle of the hotel hallway, still whining about how much my feet hurt. He holds out his hand for me to take, but I don't take it. He sighs and leans down, slipping his arm underneath my legs and back. At first I'm not quite sure what he's doing, but then I'm lifted off the ground. He holds me in his arms and continues walking down the hall to the room.

"You're lucky I love you." He looks down at me as he stops at the door.

He slips his card into the door and then opens it up, shutting it quickly behind him. He lays me down on the bed and crawls on top of me, planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

"You still really love me?" I whisper, looking up into his light brown eyes. These past four months have gone by really slow, but I can't think of a day where I didn't think about Matt. He was always on my mind and I couldn't help but wonder if I was always on his mind too.

"Of course Steph." He whispers, and lightly kisses my nose which makes me giggle. He leans back up on the bed, resting on his knees. He pulls off his coat and loosens his white tie. After he runs his fingers through his hair, he leans back down and unzippers the black furry jacket I was just wearing. 

I don't say anything back to him, instead I just lean up on my elbows and take the jacket fully off of me, throwing it on the floor. I lay back down on the bed while Matt continues to hover over me with a smile on his face. 

"Matt?" I ask quietly, our faces inches away from one another.

"Yeah?" He runs a finger along the side of my face, pushing away a couple strands of my wavy hair. 

"I still love you too." I say. Matt smiles really big before leaning into me, closing the space between us. I feel our lips connect slowly as his hand grips my waist tightly. My mouth opens, letting him slide his tongue inside giving me tingles throughout my body. I grab his neck and run my fingers through his hair, while his hands slide up my back reaching for the zipper of my dress. 

I use the palm of my hand to push on his chest, making him lean back while our lips are still attached. We're now both on our knees, still on the bed and Matt slowly pulls away from my lips making me whimper. He grabs my shoulder and turns me around, lightly pushing me to sit back down. I sit down with my back facing him, as his fingers trace around my bare back. He finally reaches the zipper of my dress and slowly pulls it down. I feel his lips press against the back of my neck, giving me chills. He finally finishes with the zipper, while his lips are still sucking on my skin.

"Matt." I whine, "Just take it off."

"Someone's a little anxious." I hear him laugh as he finally begins to pull off my dress. He pushes me back down on the bed so that I'm facing him again, as he grips the top of my dress and pulls it all the way down my body. But he does it very slowly, making me even more anxious. 

I hold my hands out for him to come back towards me, and he does. I loosen his tie even more, but I still keep it on because it honestly looks so good on him. He hovers over me, holding himself up with both of his arms as I unbutton all of the buttons on his black dress shirt. Once I'm done, I pull the shirt off of his shoulders then throw it across the room. His white tie is still on over his bare chest, so I grab it and pull him down onto me to connect our lips once again. He smiles into the kiss while I still have a tight grip on his tie.

Before unbuckling his pants, he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a condom. I smile at him as he quickly kisses me on the cheek. He pulls off his pants along with his American Eagle boxers, which I thought were really cute. He reaches down, sliding my underwear down and off my legs. I reach behind my back and unclip my bra, then throw it on the floor. Matt slides the condom on, before leaning his chest on me and connecting our lips.

"Just think.." He whispers, moving his face in the crook of my neck. "We can do this whenever we want in LA." His lips lightly touch my ear. 

"But won't the other boys be there?" I ask as he continues to kiss my neck, sucking so hard that I know there'll be a mark there in the morning.

"Yeah but who cares." He laughs, "I want them to be able to hear us." He finally moves up to my face and kisses the side of my mouth.

"Hear?" I ask, confused. Why would they be able to hear us?

Without answering me, he just pushes into me instead, while gripping my waist tight with his hands. I moan so loud without even realizing it because I was caught off guard. Now I understand why he said that...

...

 "Matt!" I yelled his name and whip a pillow at him while he was still sleeping. 

I was already up and showered. I still had a hotel towel wrapped around my body because I had no other clothes with me to change into. There is no way that I'm gonna put my dress back on. 

"Go away." He groans loudly, shoving his face deeper into his pillow and pulling the blankets up to cover his face. 

"Get up!" I laugh and slam him with the pillow. It's only 7 in the morning and for some reason, I'm wide awake. Apparently Matt is still exhausted from what we did last night. 

"No." He groans again, although I can't even see him anymore. Just a big lump underneath the blankets and a couple pillows. 

"Fine then." I smirk, "I'll just go get breakfast by myself... naked." I pretend to stomp out of the room, opening the door and then shutting it.. even though I didn't actually leave. 

He quickly flings the blankets and pillows off of him and jumps out of bed, standing there in his boxers. I start laughing really hard and he just stares at me with a blank expression on his face. "Fuck you." He says, but then smiles afterwards.

"Matthew Lee Espinosa!" I point my finger at him, "How dare you say that to me!" I try not to laugh, but I can't help it.

He shrugs and walks closer to me, "I mean.. I did last night." He winks and grabs me in his arms. I hold the towel tighter around me and pray that it doesn't fall down. He kisses the top of my forehead and then leans back to look down at me, "Why did you wake me up so early?" He laughs.

"I don't have anything to wear." I pout and look down and the white towel wrapped around me, while my hair is still wet.

"I probably have something you can wear." He smiles and then turns around and kneels down in front of his bag. He pulls out a pair of sweatpants and a black Magcon hoodie and throws them at me.

"Magcon, really?" I laugh as I reach down to pick them up off the floor since I suck at catching things.

"Hey. Those were some good times." He laughs and stands back up.

I smile and grip the hoodie tighter while staring at the logo, "Yeah.. they were."

"Can you believe that we only met like.. 7 months ago?" He grabs a pair of shorts out of his bag and slips them on. "June." He smiles.

"That's crazy." I shake my head, "Seems like just yesterday." I smile, remembering how I bumped into him at the pool in the hotel. 

"That was such a fun day." He laughs, "I remember when I first saw you I thought you were gorgeous. Not gonna lie." He holds his hands up, making me laugh.

"Really?" I ask and walk over to sit next to him on the bed.

"Yup." He nods his head, "And after that game of truth or dare, I knew that I had to see you again. That you weren't just some fan to me." He shrugs.

"Well, techincally I wasn't a fan. I mean I was, but I wasn't." I laugh, "That didn't make any sense."

"Oh well." He smiles, "The point is that we're here.. together." He leans in and kisses my cheek, then pulls away. "Now go get changed you loser." He nudges my shoulder and nods his head over towards the bathroom.