Chapter 32

Stephanie's POV

It was a long day at Magcon. Everyone was screaming, the boys were all over the stage, the music was loud, shawn sang a couple songs as well as jack and jack, and the boys got to meet all of their lovely fans.

Towards the end of Magcon, some girl comes running up to me. "Can I have a picture with you?" She asks me. 

I'm confused for a second because this usually never happens to me, "Of course sweetie." I finally say and smile. She hands me her phone since I was taller than her and I reach out my hand to take a selfie of us, then give her back her phone. "There ya go!" I say.

"Thank you so much!" She says, "Oh and by the way, I think you and Matt are a really cute couple." 

I glance over and see Matt with a whole group of fans around him. I turn back to the little girl, "Awh thank you!" I blush. 

"Well if I were you, I would never let him go." She says and then turns around and runs away. 

I smile to myself and look over at Matt again, who is now looking over at me. He pushes through the fans and makes his way over to me, but they were all chasing behind him. 

"Hey babe." He says, as he finally gets to me.

"Hi." I say, smiling. 

"You ready to leave?" He asks.

"Just kiss her already!!!" Some fan yells, behind Matt.

I laugh and look at all the girls with their phones out taking pictures.

"Well, this is kind of awkward." I whisper as me and Matt get closer to each other. 

All of a sudden, everyone starts chanting "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

Matt smiles and reaches for my hands, "Let's give the audience what they want." He whispers to me. 

I giggle and Matt leans in closer. Our lips touch and a few seconds into the kiss, we pull away and everyone starts cheering and saying "Awwwww." 

I can't help but blush, but as I look up from the ground I notice Nash. He was standing with Cameron and Hayes, staring right at us. While Cam and Hayes were smiling and cheering with the crowd, Nash wasn't. 

"Love you." Matt whispers in my ear, before walking away. 

When Magcon was finally over and all the fans were gone, it was now time to leave. We all got in a limo to take us back to the hotel and everyone was so exhausted. 

When we get back to the hotel, we all go straight to our rooms and fall asleep because after the second day of Magcon... Florida here we come....again.

----

I wake up the next morning and Matt and Carter were already awake.

"Goodmorning sleepyhead." Carter says, noticing that my eyes were now open.

"Morning." I laugh.

"Are you gonna come with us to Magcon today?" He asks.

I look at the ground with all my clothes scattered around my suitcase, then look back up at him. "Um, I think I might just stay here and start packing." I say and rub my eyes.

"Oh alright." He says, "And yesterday when you kissed Matt in front of everyone, that was adorable." He says and I laugh.

"Well, thanks Carter." I say, smiling as Matt walks out of the bathroom.

"Awh goodmorning." Matt says when he sees me.

"Morning." I smile at him.

"She's not gonna come with us today." Carter says.

"Huh?" Matt asks, confused.

"Yeah, I think I'm just gonna stay here and pack up my things to get ready to leave. Hope that's okay!" I say and pout my lip out.

"Oh, yeah that's fine babe." He says, "Just call me if you need anything, okay?" Matt says and comes up to me to quick kiss me before they leave.

"Okay." I say, "Have a good time!" I wave, as they walk out the door. 

When the door shuts, I plop back down on the bed and scroll through Twitter on my phone. I see a bunch of pictures from Magcon yesterday that fans posted. One of the pictures that I notice was of me and Matt kissing. I smile and retweet it. I keep scrolling and see some tweets from the boys. 

'@camerondallas Yesterday was awesome San Diego!'

'@taylorcaniff so pumped for today. had lots of fun yesterday with my boys'

'@theaaroncarpenter FLORIDA I'LL SEE YOU SOON!'

But one tweet makes me stop and read it again.

'@Nashgrier Not feeling good this morning, not sure if I'll make it to Magcon. Sorry guys'

I wanted to know if he was still going to go or not, but I didn't want to go to his room just to see. Therefore, I lock my phone and go back to sleep because I was still tired. 

After about an hour, I wake up again. But this time I actually get up and go to take a shower.

I hop in the shower after taking my clothes off and start rinsing off. About half way through, I hear a knock on the hotel room door. I pause what I'm doing and start to get nervous. I slowly turn the water off and reach my hand out to grab a towel. I wrap the towel around my body and walk over to the door and slowly open it.

"Housekeeping!" A maid says to me, as the door fully opens. 

"Oh, um, no it's fine." I say, awkwardly.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"Yeah I'm s-" I stop in the middle of my sentence, as I look up and see Nash walking down the hallway. My jaw drops as our eyes meet. "Oh my god!" I say and quickly run back into the hotel room trying to fully cover myself with the towel. 

Just before the door shuts, a hand reaches in and opens it. It was Nash, of course. 

"Nash what are you doing!" I say, still holding onto the towel around me.

"I didn't realize you stayed here." He says, "I thought you went with Matt."

"No, um, I didn't really want to go today." I say, standing awkwardly.

I see Nash eye me up and down a few times, "I see that." He laughs.

"Yeah, this is kind of awkward." I say, "Because I'm like, half naked." 

"Nah it's fine." He laughs again, "I better get back to my room now. But once you're all done, let me know!" 

"Yeah sure." I say and quickly sneak back into the bathroom as he leaves.

I stand there in front of the mirror and just stare at myself. "I am so stupid." I say and shake my head. "I seriously just stood in front of Nash Grier half naked, barely saying anything, and I probably looked disgusting with shampoo still in my hair." I finally drop my towel and jump back in the shower to finish where I was. Now I have to look extra good. I thought to myself.

When I'm done showering, I get dressed into some cute clothes and then start to blow dry my hair. After I was done blowdrying it, I decide to straighten it, like always. I then do all of my makeup and walk back into the room and sit down on my bed and grab my phone. I scroll through my contacts and when I get to the name 'Nash' I just stare at it. Should I text him? Should I tell him so come over to my room? Or should I not? I wonder. 

Oh what the hell. I click on his name and create a new message.

'Hey, I'm all done getting ready. Want to come over to my room?' I write and hit send. Right away I get a message back and open it.

'Yeah sure.' he replies.

--

Team Matt or Team Nash??

I don't even know which one i am haha :p