Chapter 80

Stephanie's POV

"Steph!" Cameron yells the moment he sees me walk into their place. He wraps his arms around me and I can't help but smile. I miss Cameron, I really do. Seeing him and Nash again brings back so many memories and I love that. 

"Cam! I missed you!" I say into his chest, taking in his scent. When I pull away I turn back around to face Nash and give him a hug as well, since I didn't get a chance to in the car. He hugs me tight and I tell him that I missed him also.  

"Well, we're gonna go to bed." Matt says, grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs. Well, Matt seems a little anxious. 

I follow him into his bedroom and change out of my clothes, climbing underneath the comforters. Matt crawls in next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist. I turn around in his arms to face him and quick kiss him on the cheek, giggling afterwards. He laughs and leans in to connect our lips and grips my waist with his fingers, pulling my body closer. 

"Will Nash and Cam think it's weird that we're sleeping together?" I quietly ask, after pulling after from the kiss.

"What? No." Matt laughs, pulling the blanket up closer to his chin while staring straight at me with those gorgeous light brown eyes. So perfect. "We always sleep together."

"Yeah, yeah I know." I giggle, now beginning to blush. "But like, they're in the room next to us.." I drift off as Matt puts his finger up to my lips. 

"We're fine, don't worry." He whispers, then smiles. 

Without saying anything, I lean in and connect our lips once again. He smiles and grabs me by my hips, pulling me on top of him, as my legs rest on each side of him. I wrap both my hands around his neck and open my mouth wider so that he has more access. I feel his warm tongue slip inside my mouth as I begin to run my fingers through his hair. 

Suddenly, I'm flipped over on the bed and Matt climbs on top of me, holding him self up in a push-up position above me. Never disconnecting our lips, Matt runs his hands underneath my shirt, sinking his fingers into my skin. I moan into his mouth as he eventually pulls my shirt off. His shirt is already off, leaving him in just his boxers. He moves his lips down to my neck, making my skin tingle as he kisses the spot just underneath my ear. 

"Remember.. that time... on...the..boat..?" Matt asks, inbetween sucking my neck.

I quick cover my face with my hands and laugh into them, while Matt lifts his head up to look at me. He slowly removes my hands to expose my face and puts them down to my side. "That was embarrassing."

"How was it embarrassing?" He asks, laying back down on his side, propping his elbow up to look at me while I still lay on my back. 

"Because.. it was my first time.. you know, having sex." I say awkwardly.

"Why were you embarrassed?" He questions, pulling his eyebrows together.

"It hurt really bad." Is all I can manage to say. 

"You'll get used to it." He smirks, which makes my insides go crazy. The thought of having sex with Matt again makes me smile.

"I love you Matt." 

"I love you too." He smiles and lays on his back, as I rest my head on his chest. His arm wraps around my back and rubs it slowly as I drift off to sleep. 

....

(Short chapter I'm sorrryyyy! Please vote and comment though, it means a lot :))