Chapter 47

Matt's POV

The way it feels to hold Stephanie in my arms again is amazing. We watch the fireworks until they end and then walk back into our room. It was now like 1 in the morning and we were both getting really tired. 

Steph plops right onto her bed and shoves her face into her pillow. "Shit, I never packed!" She remembers and then lifts her head up.

I laugh, but then realize I never packed either. "We'll just do it in the morning." I shrug, as she lays her head back down. "Just get some rest." I say, walking over to her to say goodnight. Her eyes close, so I cover her up with the blankets and kiss her forehead.

"Goodnight Matt." She says, as she was beginning to fall asleep. 

"Night Steph." I whisper to her, then walk back over to my bed. I shut the light off and then go on my phone for a little bit. I check my twitter and creep on some fans. I notice that there were a bunch of rumors going around that Steph and Nash were dating. The pictures of them together are literally all over twitter, but it didn't bother me because I know that they never dated. 

I set an alarm on my phone to wake up at 7:30 AM. I then lock my phone, set it down on the table and went to sleep.

--

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off and I quickly turn it off and then lay back down for a couple more minutes. I see Steph's eyes open and I turn my head to look over at her on the other bed. A smile creeps on her face and I smile back. 

"Good morning." She says, and slowly sits up and rubs her eyes. 

"Morning." I say, "Time to pack!"

We both climb out of bed and walk to our suitcases to start putting all of our clothes in. Once we're done, we each go to the bathroom seperatly and get ready for the day. 

"Are you excited to move into our new place?" I ask, as we both sit down when we're all done getting ready. 

"Yeah definitely. Are you?" She asks me.

"Yeah." I smile. I wasn't sure how things were gonna turn out between us, but I really hope we work things out because I really want to be with her and she really wants to be with me. 

"Soo.." She begins to say. "Are we gonna talk about what happened yesterday?" 

"What about it?" I ask.

"Um.. the kiss, the game, the fight.... us." She says and looks at me. 

I grab her hand and look at her gorgeous eyes. "How about we talk about it tonight." I say. "In our new house. We'll take a walk on the beach or something, okay?" I say, trying to comfort her. 

"Okay." She smiles, "I just wanna know what's going on between us."

"Me too.." I agree. I stand up right away and grab my suitcase before she could say anything else. "Ready to go?" I ask.

She smiles and stands up. "Yeah." She says and grabs her suitcase.

We take one last look at the hotel room and then shut the door and walk out in the hallway, along with everyone else. 

"WOO LET'S GO LIVE IT UP IN OUR NEW HOUSE." Taylor yells, as we make our way to the elevator.

"YAS." I yell back and see Steph smile. 

We eventually check out of the hotel and get a ride to our new place. When we arrive, all of us sprint into the house to claim our rooms. I run up the stairs along with Cameron and we look in every room down the hallway. 

"Bro I want this one!" Cam yells and runs into the room. I keep looking down the hall and as I turn the corner, I bump right into Steph.

"Oh hey!" She says, "Looking for a room?"

"Yeah, you?" I ask and laugh.

"Yup." She says, but then looks to her right and walks a little bit. "Oh my god, I really like this one!" She says and goes into a room, as I follow behind her.

The room is all white and has a gorgeous view of the ocean. I had a feeling that she would make this room all girly and put stuff up on the walls to make it look nice. "This is perfect for you." I say and smile at her. 

It has a walk in closet and a nice bathroom also. There was another door that we both walk up to, to open. "Woah." Steph says as she opens it.

"What is it?" I ask and lean in to look.

"It's another room!" She laughs.

"No way." I say and walk past her. It leads into another room, that was also huge. I stand there and just look around. "I'm having this room." 

The bed is huge and it also has a view of the ocean, with a sliding glass door that leads to a patio connecting around the house and to everyone else's room. The walls were dark blue and it was just right for me. 

"Oh cool. So we have a door connecting our rooms!" Steph says and looks at me.

"Yeah that's awesome." I smile.

"Well, let's unpack all of our stuff and then we can meet up when were done." She says.

"Sounds good!" I say, as she walks back into her room and shuts the door.

I sit down on the ground and open my suitcase. I unpack all of my clothes into the dresser and then unpack everything else. Once I'm done, I get up and walk out onto the patio to look at the view. I lean on the edge and look down and see the pool, with Taylor and Carter laying out on the chairs. I laugh and lean back, then walk back inside. I jump on my bed to feel how comfortable it was, and it feels like heaven. 

"Matt?" I hear.

I quickly sit up and look to see Steph. "I wasn't sleeping, I swear." I say and she laughs.

"So do you like your room?" She asks and sits next to me in the middle of my bed.

"Yeah, a lot." I say, smiling.

"Awh that's good" She says, "Wanna go check out the rest of the house?"

"Sure." I say. She starts to get up, but I grab her hand to pull her back down. "You look really pretty by the way." I tell her, then watch her blush.

"Stop making me smile!" She covers her face, then stands up. I laugh and get up also to walk with her. We walk out into the hallway and check out the rest of the house. I have a feeling we were gonna have some really fun times in here.