Chapter Twenty One

An hour or so later, I emerged from the exam. I spent the whole time thinking about Ashton and my Dad. The last thing I wanted was for my dad to come between Ashton and me. I just wish he hadn't lied to me. As I was walking home, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned to look and saw Luke grinning at me happily.

"Hey, how's you?" he smiled.

"Fine, I guess." I said sighing.

"What was last night about?" he asked.

I sighed and told him.

"Jeez." he said when I finished.

"Are you going to see your Dad?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"Why?" he said.

"Why should I, he doesn't seem like the sort of person that I want in my life." I answered.

"Yeah, but he might have changed." he stated.

"He might not." I replied.

Luke sighed. "I think you'll regret it if you don't."

"Maybe." I said quietly.

I didn't know what the best course of action was. Ashton wanted me to stay away from my Dad and Luke said that I should give him another chance. I had no idea what to do for the best. I said goodbye to Luke and made my way home. Ashton was sitting on the stairs. He smiled at me when I entered.

"How did the exam go?" he asked.

"I passed." I replied.

"Well done." he exclaimed.

I walked over and sat next to him on the stairs. He looked at me uncomfortably. I giggled and began to play with his fingers.

"I'm sorry I got so angry." I told him.

"It's my fault for not being honest with you." he answered.

"Do you think I should see my Dad?" I asked nervously.

"No!" he snapped.

"I thought you didn't want to see him?" he added.

"I didn't but maybe Luke is right, maybe I should give him another chance." I suggested.

"You went to see Luke?" he questioned slightly accusingly.

"No, I bumped into him on the way home." I said sighing.

He just looked at me.

"Seriously, nothing is going on between me and Luke." I stated rolling my eyes.

He smiled and pecked me on the cheek. He then grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"I am taking you to celebrate passing the exam!" he announced excitedly pulling me. I laughed and followed him upstairs.

"Not really what I had in mind." I laughed.

He smiled as he took his shirt off.

AN: Sorry this chapter is boring, needed a bit of nice before the other chapters lol. Comments please :) x