Chapter Sixty Five

I gasped as I saw Ashton standing in front of Dale, pinning him against the wall. I saw that Dale's shirt was soaked with blood. His face was virtually unrecognisable from the blood and swellings that were slowly forming.

As I looked closer at Ashton, I could see that his hands and arms had Dale's blood on them. I saw a glint, as I realised that Ashton was holding a kitchen knife against Dale's neck.

"ASHTON STOP!" I screamed.

"Laura go home." he said without looking at me.

"YOU HAVE TO STOP!" I cried as I ran over and grabbed his arm, frantically trying to pull him away from Dale. It made no difference, he was to strong for me.

"Laura get back, I don't want you getting hurt." he hissed.

I had never seen him so angry. I found myself a little afraid of him, and what he might do.

"What are you doing, Ashton?" I asked quietly.

"I'm going to kill him!" he exclaimed.

"You can't." I cried.

"He deserves it after what he did to you!" he yelled.

"I know, but you're better than this, Ash." I whispered as I placed my hand on his arm in a desperate attempt to calm him down.

"I already told you I didn't rape her, she wanted it too." Dale stated.

"SHUT UP YOU FUCKING LIAR!" Ashton screamed causing everyone to jump.

"Please let go of him and come home with me." I pleaded.

"He's destroyed your life, so I am going to destroy his!" he exclaimed.

I flinched as I saw a trickle of blood slowly running down Dale's neck, as Ashton pressed the knife tighter against his neck.

"He hasn't destroyed my life, it's fine!" I cried beginning to panic slightly.

"IT SURE AS HELL IS NOT FINE, HE EVEN GOT YOU FUCKING PREGNANT!" he yelled.

"You don't know that." I whispered as I began to cry.

"Yeah I do, we used protection, so it's his baby!" he exclaimed.

"ASHTON STOP!" I sobbed.

"Ashton, you're upsetting her, and she shouldn't be stressed out in her condition." Luke said.

His words seemed to hit home, as Ashton threw the knife onto the side, and quickly released Dale. Dale looked between me and Ashton as Ashton walked away from him and stood with Luke.

Faster than I could blink, Dale grabbed the knife from the side. He quickly grabbed my waist and pulled me in front of him. He looped his arm around my neck and held the knife against it.

"NOOO!" Ashton screamed. Luke started to walk towards me.

"You move and she's dead!" he exclaimed.

I sobbed as Dale held me tightly. I could feel the cold metal of the knife pressing against my neck. I sighed gently, closed my eyes and waited for the inevitable.

AN: Hope you guys enjoy :) x