Chapter Forty One

I read the message:

I need you, come to my hotel room in ten minutes.

It was from Dale.

My stomach dropped, as all thoughts of Ashton and Luke completely disappeared from my head. I stood slowly, almost in a daze as I felt catatonic with shock and fear. My whole body was shaking. How had he even got my number.

"Are you alright?" Bonnie asked kindly.

"I'm fine, I just have to be somewhere." I said quietly, my voice cracking.

Bonnie watched me go, a frown on her face.

I placed one foot in front of the other, as I slowly walked towards the hotel. I had never been more unhappy in my life.

I hesitated before knocking on his door, hoping that he wouldn't answer. But it was pointless to hope, I knew he would.

Sure enough he opened the door, quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside. He led me over to the bed, and I sat on the edge nervously.

He poured me a glass of wine and handed it to me. I shook my head.

"Look, it's going to happen anyway I just thought I'd try and make it nice for you." he smirked as he bolted the door. I didn't take the wine, I just continued staring at the floor.

"I need to speak to you about something first." he stated.

I looked up at him and waited for him continue.

"I heard what happened between you and Ashton." he said smiling slightly.

"Luke told you?" I asked quickly.

"No, Luke doesn't like me, Ashton told me." he replied.

I felt sick to the stomach at the thought of Ashton discussing me with Dale. This man was a monster, and yet Ashton looked up to him. I felt the tears run down my face. I had never felt so alone in my life.

"He told me because he is thinking about leaving the band." he stated.

I looked at him, as my jaw dropped open.

"Wait..what?!" I exclaimed.

He shrugged, clearly enjoying my reaction.

"He wouldn't do that!" I cried.

The thought of him leaving five seconds of summer, made me feel sick to my stomach. He had been given an amazing opportunity, and I wanted him to grab it with both hands, and never let go. I was so proud of him and I knew how much the band meant to him.

"Well he says he can't work with Luke anymore." he said.

His words cut me in half. It was my fault, I had kept all this stuff with Dale a secret to protect Ashton and his career. But it didn't matter anymore, his career was ruined, and it was because of my actions. I didn't want to live with myself. I returned to staring at the floor as the tears flowed.

"I don't want to lose either of them, or the band, I've invested too much in them." he told me.

"Well, what do you want me to do about it, I don't know how to fix things." I whispered.

"Leave." he said matter of factly.

"You can't come between them, if you aren't around." he added.

I stared at him in complete shock as I realised what he meant.

"I can't leave I have nowhere to go!" I exclaimed.

He shrugged and gently traced his finger down my neck. I was to emotionally exhausted to even react. I just sat, crying and thinking. I had no idea what to do anymore. I didn't know what to do for the best. The conflicting emotions and thoughts were racing around my head. I felt Dale kissing my neck, but I didn't care. I just stared blankly at the wall.

As he had his way with me I didn't even scream, or resist. There was no point. I knew that this time no one would care where I was. No one who cared what happened to me, and no one would save me.

AN- Hope you guys liked this chapter. Please vote and comment.