Chapter Twenty Five

I kissed Ashton on the cheek as I snuggled against him on his lap.

"You guys are so cute." Michael said.

I smiled at him. Ashton put some chicken onto his fork and placed it into my mouth. I smiled at him as he laughed.

"It doesn't taste right." I announced screwing my nose up.

"Tastes fine to me." he said shrugging as he took a sip of his beer.

"If you get an upset stomach, don't blame me." I replied grinning at him.

"I love you." he told me.

"I love you too." I smiled.

"We should do the karaoke!" Michael suggested jumping up and down in his seat slightly.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah awesome, you coming babe?" Ashton asked me.

I shook my head. "I'm going for some air."

He nodded and followed the boys. I giggled as he took the microphone and began singing under the sea from the little mermaid.

I rose from my chair and made my way out the back door. I entered a small alley. It was pitch black. I leant against the wall and sighed. I couldn't believe how weird it felt to be going away on tour and to see my dad. The last thing I expected was that he would be married and have a son. I guess I should have known that he would move on with his life. I jumped as I heard a noise behind me. I rolled my eyes, it was probably just a cat rummaging in the bins. I frowned as the noise seemed to be coming closer and closer. I was afraid to turn around, but yet I wanted to. I took a deep breath to calm myself and slowly turned around. There was nothing there. I mentally cursed myself for being so paranoid. I turned back, and jumped as Dale stood in front of me. Before I knew what was happening he grabbed me by the throat and slammed me against the wall. I yelped in pain, as my head began to throb. I could feel the blood trickling from the back of my head.

"What the hell are you doing?" I exclaimed my voice shaking slightly.

He smirked and began to kiss me. I recoiled and pushed him away. He hit me, striking me squarly on the cheek. My eyes began to water from the sudden and intense pain. He began to kiss my neck and trail his hands under my dress. I screamed as I realised what was about to happen. I desperately hoped that someone, anyone would help me. He placed a hand over my mouth. I fought with him, but every time that I did he would hit me again. I closed my eyes, desperately trying to forget what was happening and imagine it was Ashton that was touching me. The thought of Ashton caused tears to run down my face.

"If you ever tell anyone about this, especially Ashton, I will single handedly destroy his career." he hissed in my ear.

I nodded, silently screaming as he continued to rape me.

AN- Sorry this chapter is a bit short guys! Hope you enjoyed it. Comments please :) x