Chapter Twenty Eight

"I don't know what you want me to say." I said hesitantly.

"Just tell me who hurt you, so that I can hurt them." he growled slightly. His tone scared me slightly.

"I don't know, I got mugged, Luke brought me home." I said causing him to sigh and gritt his teeth.

"Why didn't you get me, I would have brought you home?" he asked sadly.

I could see that he was hurt and my heart ached from having to lie to him, but I knew it was for his own good. It would destroy him to know what had happened to me, and it would destroy me to face the shame of telling him.

"I was unconscious, Luke carried me home." I sighed.

"Did he try anything?" he asked me.

I shook my head.

He smiled and went into the bathroom. He came back out with a tube of cream. He placed a blob of it onto his finger and began to gently stroke it onto my cheek. I flinched as he moved towards me.

"Sssh baby, it's okay." he whispered softly.

Once he had finished he kissed my other cheek and began to pack his things. Well I say pack, it was more like throwing stuff into the bag! I smiled, picked up my bags and carried them to Ashton's car. The journey was silent, a feeling of dread was growing in my stomach, as we gradually got closer and closer to the airport. My stomach was churning, I took a few deep breaths to try and steady my nerves.

All to soon we arrived at the airport. I reluctantly left the car and fetched my bags from the boot. I walked slowly behind Ashton, hoping that I wouldn't be noticed. As I placed one foot in front of the other, I had to fight the urge to turn away and run. I could see the boys waiting for us in the lobby. Luke walked over to me quickly and pulled me into a hug. I sighed in his arms. I felt a sense of relief that I had told someone, even if I wasn't entirely truthful. Someone knew how I was feeling, and I knew that he understood.

I hugged the other boys and stood awkwardly. As I glanced around, I noticed Dale standing in line at the check in desk. I gasped as my heart dropped into the pit of my stomach. Ashton glanced at me, but didn't press me. He wandered over to us eventually. I swallowed the bile that was rising in my throat.

"Hi Laura, how are you this morning?" he asked me smirking.

"Fine." I snapped as my hands began to shake, the hairs on my arms standing on end. I could feel Ashton and Luke's eyes on me. The memories began racing in my head once again. The way it felt when he touched me. I felt sick to my stomach.

"I'm going to be sick." I announced before quickly running to the toilets.

As I was leaning over the toilet, I felt someone touching my hair. It sent a shiver down my spine. I was afraid to turn around, afraid of who might be standing there....

AN- Hope you guys like this chapter, comments please.