Chapter Fifty Eight

A couple of weeks had passed drama free. As I lay on my bed, I heard the phone ringing. Korrine brought in the phone and handed it to me.

"Some guy for you, says he's name is Luke." she said as she handed me the phone.

"He sounds hot." she mouthed at me, causing me to giggle.

"Hey, you?" I said into the phone.

"Hi, trouble." Luke said, I could hear the smile in his voice.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I'm fine, how are you?" he asked me.

"I'm okay." I replied.

"So we're coming back to Australia, tomorrow." he told me happily.

"Awesome." I answered.

"Yeah, so are you free on Friday?" he asked.

"Yep." I replied popping the 'P'

"Cool, do you want to meet at the studio?" he offered.

"Won't Ash be there?" I enquired.

"No, I'm recording my parts for the album, so it'll just be me." he reassured me.

"Okay, sounds good." I said.

"Cool." he said.

I hung up and wandered through to Korrine.

"So, who's Luke?" she asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"A friend." I said smiling at her.

She looked at me skeptically. I rolled my eyes, picked up my dinner and headed back to my room.

I spent the rest of the week looking forward to Friday. Eventually it arrived. I stood outside the recording booth, waiting for Luke. He waved at me through the screen. I smiled and waved back.

When he finished recording he ran over to hug me. I laughed as he picked me up and twirled me around.

"It's so good to see you." I said to him.

"Yeah, you too. Wow look at your little bump." he said looking down at me.

"I know, fourteen weeks now." I smiled at him.

"Wow, how are you finding it?" he asked.

"Good actually, it gives me something to focus on." I told him.

"Rather than Ashton." he grinned.

"Yeah, I guess." I shrugged.

"So where are you living?" he asked me.

"I've got a flat with a friend, she's a fan actually, I think you're her favourite." I teased him.

I laughed when he blushed. Without warning he leaned in and gently brushed his lips against mine. I didn't kiss him back, but I didn't pull away. I was unsure of what to do or feel. Eventually he pulled away.

I frowned at Luke as I saw his jaw drop slightly. I could see that he was squirming slightly as he looked between me and something behind me. I turned and stood face to face with Ashton.

He stared at me in shock as his eyes darted to my bump. I saw realisation cross his features, as he stared at me, shocked and speechless.

AN- So much drama lol! I'm getting a bit carried away!! :) X