Chapter Forty Eight

Laura's POV

Eventually we pulled apart and I looked into his eyes. I got lost in them, he smiled warmly at me.

"Promise me, you won't ever do anything like this again." he whispered.

"I promise." I replied quietly.

"If you are struggling, come and talk to me baby." he told me, a sad look in his eye.

"I will, I'm sorry I keep hurting you." I whispered.

He pecked my lips.

"I love you baby." he whispered against my lips.

"I love you too." I told him when we pulled apart.

"Let's go home." he said, as he took my hand and pulled me up.

I sighed and followed him.

"Do you still get dizzy spells?" he asked me, as we walked along the beach.

"Sometimes." I replied.

"You'll be getting the results soon, right?" he questioned.

I nodded.

"I'm taking you somewhere nice tomorrow, just the two of us." he said smiling.

"That sounds good." I replied smiling at him.

We walked quietly back to his car. Even as he drove he kept taking my hand, asthough he was afraid I was going somewhere.

When we reached the hotel, I quickly made my way to the room, Ashton following closely behind.

I picked up some clean clothes and quickly stepped into the shower. As I rubbed the shampoo into my hair, I couldn't help but think of Luke. I felt so bad for the way things had turned out between us. I knew that I would have to talk to him tomorrow. I jumped as I felt Ashton place his arms around my waist.

"Ash, are you naked?!" I squealed.

"Yeah." he chuckled.

He rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Ashton, stop, I'm trying to shower." I giggled.

"Well stop trying." he whispered softly.

"We are not having sex in the shower." I said, as I turned to face him.

He looked at my body, and smiled at me.

He looked so handsome as the water dripped off his curly hair.

I looped my arms his neck and kissed him deeply. He stepped towards me, and I giggled as my back hit the wall. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist, as he started kissing my neck.

"I love you, Ash." I whispered.

"I love you too." he mumbled against my lips.