Chapter Fifty Two

I quickly hung up the phone as my heart stopped. I couldn't be pregnant, I just couldn't. Tears began to roll down my face. What the hell was I going to do. I hadn't seen that coming. I looked down at my stomach in fear. There was a little person growing inside me and I hadn't even known it.

I looked up as I saw Bonnie walking towards me.

"Oh Laura are you okay?" she asked when she noticed me crying.

I opened my mouth to respond to her, but no sound would come out. I was shaking all over.

I needed to tell someone but I couldn't tell Ashton. I had no one to talk to about it.

"I need to get some air." I whispered as I walked past her and opened the door. As I stepped outside, I knelt on the grass and vomited. I stood up and leant against a tree and slid down it. I held my head in my hands and began to sob.

I looked up as I heard someone walk over to me. It was Luke.

"Jeez are you alright?" he asked as he sat next to me. I reached over and took his hand.

"I don't know what to do!" I exclaimed.

"About what?" he asked me softly.

"I can't say!" I sobbed.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him. I sobbed into his chest until I had nothing left.

"So what's going on?" he asked eventually.

"The doctors phoned." I told him.

"Oh no, is it bad news?" he asked worridly.

"Kinda." I said sobbing again. I was so confused. I didn't want a baby, it would change everything and I didn't want things to change. I couldn't even take care of myself, let alone a baby.

"You're scaring me now." he said.

"If I tell you it has to stay between us two." I told him.

"Okay." he answered.

"Promise, Luke." I pressed him.

"Okay, I promise." he sighed.

I hesitated before saying:

"I'm pregnant." I whispered.

He stared at me for a long time.

"Wow." he said eventually.

"What the hell do I do?" I cried.

"Well first you tell Ashton, and then you can decide together." he said.

"I can't tell Ashton." I whispered.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because it might not be his baby!" I cried sobbing again. That was the worst part. The thought that my baby could be Dale's.

"Oh." he whispered.

"I didn't cheat, I got raped remember." I mumbled shyly.

"Jeez." he said.

"So what do I do?" I asked him.

"I have no idea." he stated quietly.

"I can't tell Ash without telling him it might not be his baby, and then I'll have to tell him the other stuff." I said quietly.

"Just tell him about the rape then." he suggested.

"I can't, it would break him." I replied. Plus I didn't want Dale to hurt him.

"Well what other option is there?" he asked.

"I don't know." I whispered.

"Are you keeping the baby?" he asked me.

"Yeah, I couldn't do that, the baby can't help where it came from." I replied.

"Could you get a DNA test?" he suggested.

"Not until the baby is born." I answered.

"You can't get one before then?" he asked.

"You can, but it can cause a miscarriage." I said sadly.

He nodded and gently stroked my hand with his thumb.

"I don't know what to say." he said apologetically.

"Me neither." I whispered.

Everything would be so much easier if I didn't keep the baby, but I couldn't do that. I wasn't that kind of person. I sat, deep in thought, Luke's comforting presence beside me. I desperately tried to think of what I should do. But there was only one answer to the situation.

I stood up.

"Where are you going?" Luke called.

"I know what I have to do." I said as I walked back to the studio, quickly wiping away my tears....

AN- OMG I got emotional writing this chapter! Hope you guys like it :) x