Chapter Twenty Seven

I heard the bedroom door close, as Ashton finally made it home. I quickly wiped the tears from my face, so that he wouldn't notice. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply, hoping he would think I was sleeping. He leant over and kissed my cheek and went to sleep. I sighed in relief. I didn't want to face him tonight, I wasn't in the mood for questions and having to lie to him. As I closed my eyes, I could see Dale's face. The twisted smirk that was on his face as he touched me. I quickly opened my eyes and sat up. I glanced at Ashton, who was fast asleep. I found myself wishing that Luke was still here. I quietly made my way downstairs and sat at the dining room table, too scared to sleep. How could I possibly go on tour and be around Dale every day. The thought made me feel sick. As I poured myself a glass of water, I noticed my hands shaking. I jumped at every noise from the street. I was desperately trying to forget the events, but it kept replaying over and over in my head. I felt sick to my stomach. I ran to the bathroom and threw up into the toilet. I clutched my stomach as I continued vomiting. I rested my elbow on the toilet seat. I was exhausted, but I was to scared to sleep. I just sat on the bathroom floor for hours, watching the sun slowly rise in the sky. As dawn broke, I rose from the floor and went to get dressed. I quickly made my way outside and sat on the garden wall. I sat for a while, watching the world go by. I somehow felt disconnected from everyone, the flashbacks never seemed to go away and if they did it wasn't for long. I couldn't even talk to Ashton about it, I had never felt so alone. I went back inside and began to pack my things. I could hear Ashton in the shower. I slowly folded my clothes into my bag and gathered all my belongings. At that moment, Ashton came out of the bathroom. He was topless.

"Morning, babe." slightly groggily.

I smiled slightly, and resumed packing.

"Are you ok?" he asked wrapping his arms around my waist. I squirmed away.

"Put a shirt on." I said.

He looked at me, I could see that he was shocked that I moved away from him. I couldn't bear to be touched, it brought back bad memories.

"We have to leave in half an hour." he announced quietly.

"I don't want to go." I replied sighed.

"But you're packing." he answered hesitantly.

"I'm going to find somewhere else to stay." I told him. I knew from his face that I was hurting him, but I couldn't be around Dale on a daily basis.

"What?" he whispered.

"I'm sorry, but I don't want to go." I told him.

"Why, has something happened?" he asked me sadly.

I shrugged and continued packing my bag.

"Please." he begged stepping towards me.

I ignored him, desperately trying to ignore the guilt I was feeling.

"Have I done something to upset you?" he asked me.

I shook my head.

"You can scream and let it out, I will fix it tell me how?" he cried.

"There's nothing to fix Ashton, I'm just tired." I sighed.

"I don't want to go anywhere without you." he stated angrily wiping away a stray tear that was running down his cheek. "I love you and I need you by my side." he added.

I looked at him, and my heart sank. He looked so emotional, I knew I was breaking his heart. Tears began to roll down my face.

"Fine, I'll go with you." I sighed.

He looked at me for a long time.

"We can both stay if you want?" he said.

"No way, you have to take this opportunity." I replied passionately.

"I'd rather stay with you than be away from you." he said, taking my hand, I jumped slightly.

"It's fine, I'll go with you." I replied.

"Are you going to tell me what is going on?" he asked.

"I'm fine." I replied smiling fakely.

"What happened to your face." he asked, gently stroking my cheek with his thumb. I flinched and he frowned.

"I tripped over on the way home." I lied quietly.

He raised his eyebrow. "Don't, I know a punch wound when I see it, who hurt you?" he whispered his voice cracking with emotion.

"Ash, I can't. ..." I started.

AN- Going to run a little competition just for fun. I have placed a lyric from a song by The Wanted in the story. I really love that lyric.First to get it right gets the next chapter dedicated to them :) x