Chapter Fifty One

The following morning I sat at the table with the boys and Bonnie. Bonnie and Michael seemed to have grown really close. They had an adorable relationship.

"Do you want some coffee?" Ashton asked me.

I smiled at him and nodded.

I rested my head in my hands. My head was pounding, I'd never had a headache this bad before. I jumped as my phone started ringing. I looked at the screen and saw that my dad was calling. I pushed the phone away and ignored it. The others gave me questioning looks, but I didn't care. Ashton returned with my coffee and set it down in front of me.

"Thanks." I said.

"Does your head hurt?" he asked me.

I nodded.

I heard him move behind me, and start massaging my neck and shoulders.

"I have to go to rehearsals soon." he whispered.

"It's okay, I'll come with you." I replied standing up.

As I stood watching the boys rehearse, I saw Bonnie running towards me holding my phone.

"Your... phone.. kept.. ringing.. so.

I.. answered.. it." she wheezed.

"Who is it?" I asked, as she handed me the phone.

"The doctors." she replied, breathing heavily as she tried to get her breath back.

I smiled at her, as I held the phone to my ear. I saw Bonnie walk away, so as to give me some privacy.

"Hello." I said nervously.

"Hello, is that Miss Evans?" a male voice asked.

"Yes." I replied quietly.

"Hi, my name's Alex, I'm calling from the GP surgery."

"Okay." I whispered as my heart started to pound against my chest. I was terrified of what he might be about to tell me.

"I have your results from the lab and you're not anaemic. So we decided to run some more tests on the sample and we've found the problem." he stated.

I took a deep breath. I looked over at Ashton, who was sitting behind his drum kit, munching on a sandwich. He looked at me and beamed as he saw me watching him. I gazed at him, his eyes twinkling as I heard three words that would change my life forever:

"Congratulations, you're pregnant."

AN-OMG guys more drama lol. Let me know what you guys think of this chapter :) x