Chapter Sixty Six

"Dale, please let her go." Ashton pleaded.

"No, I want her." Dale hissed.

"Give her back to me." Ashton whispered.

I kept my eyes closed, trying to imagine that I was somewhere else.

Ashton's POV

My stomach was doing back flips, as I saw the knife against her neck. I had to get her away from him, but I had no idea how.

I was panicking, I could see Luke tensing up beside me. I felt vomit rise in my throat as he kissed her neck whilst smirking at me.

I desperately fought the urge to pull her out of his arms and hold her close.

I stepped towards him.

"Stay back!" he cried, an insane look in his eyes. He touched the knife against her cheek and slowly made a cut, causing Laura to yelp in pain.

"Come any closer and I'll hurt her again." he hissed.

I nodded and stayed where I was. I felt so powerless.

My breathing increased as I became angrier than I had ever felt before. I clenched my fists as he put his hand under her top and began to stroke her stomach.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!" I yelled.

"You can't stop me." he smirked. He kept eye contact with me as he stroked her breasts.

Luke's POV

I stared at Dale in shock as he touched her. I knew that he was trying to prove a point to Ashton. I quickly looked around, desperately looking for an idea as to how I could save her. I had no idea what to do, I just knew that I had to get her out of this situation. I looked at Dale and saw that his eyes were fixed on Ashton. I slowly pulled my phone out of my pocket, and quickly texted Michael.

Laura's POV

I tried to squirm away from him, as he touched my breasts but he was holding me to tightly. I opened my eyes and looked at Ashton. I could see the anger and sadness in them.

I jumped as I heard a bang. Dale instantly stopped touching me and looked in the direction of the noise. Luke turned to look, but Ashton kept his eyes fixed upon me and Dale, waiting for an opportunity.

Two policemen walked into the room, and pointed their guns at Dale.

"Let the girl go!" one of them ordered.

"NO, I'M TAKING HER WITH ME!" he yelled, he almost didn't sound human.

"Stand down or we open fire!" the policeman stated.

I could feel Dale tense as he decided what to do next.

"This isn't over." he whispered in my ear.

Suddenly he pushed me roughly towards Ashton who quickly caught me and pulled me into his arms. Ashton turned his back on Dale using his body as a shield to protect me. I peered over Ashton's shoulder and saw Dale run out of the backdoor, the police hot on his heels.

Ashton carefully picked me up and sat on the sofa, pulling me onto his lap. Luke sat at the end of the sofa watching me carefully.

Ashton gently wiped the blood from my cheek.

"I'm sorry, this is my fault I shouldn't have come here." he whispered.

"It's okay, I love that you want to protect me." I smiled at him.

I leant my head against Ashton's cheek.

"How did the police know that we needed them?" Ashton asked Luke.

"I texted Michael and told him to send the police to Dale's." Luke stated.

"Thanks mate." Ashton said.

I stood up, walked over to Luke and hugged him gently.

"Thank you so much Luke." I whispered.

"No worries." he whispered as he held me tightly.

"Let's go home." Ashton said as he stood up and took my hand.

AN- Last chapter next guys, I'm so emotional :'(