Chapter 77: Struggles

Ciel's POV

I awaken to the ever changing kiss of my sweet demon, his whole body pressed against mine in a protective embrace. A hold so tight that if I required air to fill my lungs I would be far too squished to allow it's entrance.

The heat of his lips against mine dissipates as he slowly pulls away, as if to watch me. I open my eye only to feel the other follow it's lead. The world becoming vivid and bright, my lover's smile shining with the light of a thousand spotlights. His eyes swimming in a crimson lake. Oh how beautiful my world is!

My eyes can finally perceive my demon in all his handsome glory. My darling, hand chiseled by the gods, skin as smooth as marble and hair as dark as the ebonies of a piano.

It is only a second later that I notice the all too familiar scent of blood. Blood that stains our bedsheets.

"Sebastian, there's blood-"

"I know my darling. It's mine."

"A-Are you injured?!" Alert, I pull myself up so quickly that if Sebastian were human, I would have snapped his arm in two but instead I writhe in his tight hold on me. Clearly the stronger of us.

"No, I'm fine Ciel. There's no need to be worried. You were a little rougher last night and left some very nice claw and bite marks on my back. Which were greatly appreciated."

As I think on the events of last night I begin to remember the events as though they were occurring all over again. My lover having set an unspoken rule that he would become so much rough the more I scratched until we hit the most intensely intoxicating climax I had ever experienced. So all encompassing that I could barely move afterwards. Rendering myself paralysed in my ecstasy.

"Impressed by your own memory?" His seductive voice rings in my ear as I am pulled back into the present, only to find myself painfully solid, pressing against Sebastian's abdomen with such carnal urgency. I find myself at the mercy of his gracefully greedy hands. Submissive to his every desire, yet I truly don't mind.

"Newborn demons are known for being...excitable-" I let out a pathetic whimper as his hand slides across my staff. Teasing me in the cruelest of ways. "But, my little Phantomhive, I've never seen someone so easily aroused in all my existence."

And with that, his whole hand clamps and lightly squeezes, leaving me to deal with the first of many, many gutteral moans that leave me blinded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sebastian's POV

My little lover has had little time to think of anything but when his next meal is.

His mind is completely and utterly clouded by his own urges that he ends up getting hot and bothered enough to need to assist himself.

His new demonic form far too young to process the hormonal surges that deal with self maintenance and the surges from his ongoing pregnancy, leading to an unending desire for my body. Not that I would ever complain about tending to his every need.

Although it seems to be triggered by my scent alone, which is why I have kidnapped bitter-rabbit Sebastian, who was the cause of triggering his urges so severely that it took almost two hours to finally give him his well deserved relief.

His sexual desires have also become more and more extreme the longer the encounter goes on. His claws leaving wounds so deep that it took thirty minutes to heal, longer than any wound I have ever received from something that wasn't a death scythe. 

I worry that he will begin to bring harm to himself to satisfy his needs.

I dread arriving on his floor, only because I know he will begin to whine for attention that I am afraid to give him in case he scratches himself in the heat of the moment. Yet I must do it now, in order to serve his dinner.

Satan, give me strength.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ciel's POV

Sebastian's scent wafts through air as he takes a step into my quarters only for the smell of food to fill my senses.

Yet his enticing smell leaves it's desired effect on my nether regions, to my despair.

"Sebastian, when will I be able to see you without getting aroused?" I ask in desperation, hoping that I may finally feel those lips on mine without the compulsion to grab for more.

"I don't know darling, I know it must be har-" He clears his throat with an evident blush of embarrassment for me as he covers up his faux pas. "Difficult, for you."

"Very. I just-..." Tears spring into my eyes as I gaze into his, finding such gentle sympathy swirling within them. His love warming my heart even now. "I just want to be with you!"

I can't help but break down, tears falling into these hands of mine.

I have become ashamed of what my body has done to me, for I can no longer control my own self being. Groping my lover whenever he tries to hold me in his gentle arms.

The arms I wish were around me now, as I sob for myself. Wallowing in self pity at what I have become. Consumed by animalistic urges that leave me incapable of holding my lover's hand.

How cruel must demonhood be?

To do this to someone so undeserving of such a punishment?

"My love...I'm so sorry. Your body is changing, to accommodate for both yourself and our unborn child. These urges are temporary my love, I promise you that. I've seen this happen once before and it barely lasted a full twenty-four hours."

The feeling of warm lips pressing against my wet cheek is enough to render me motionless as something else begins to rise, only causing more tears to be shed in the process.

"I swear to you, my dearest one. I will not make you suffer the pain of repeating the cycle. Until the time when we may be able to be together once more...I want you to hold your own bitter-rabbit. In my place. He will protect you with all his might. He promises. I've left you your favourite novel as well as a tin of sweets on your little tray, if you require anything more, I will let Mey Rin slide it under the door for you. I hope to see you in the morning. I love you, Phantomhive."

He leaves me a kiss on the forehead as his presence begins to shift from my perimeter and it is only as I open my eyes that I realise that he is long gone.

Though it doesn't stop me proclaiming something that we have both known for a very long time.

"I love you too, Michaelis."