Chapter 81: Lies

Ciel's POV

I awaken to the groaning of my partner, something incredibly unusual of course.

It fucking scared me.

"Are you alright Sebastian?" I ask worriedly, my senses bursting alive with newfound energy.

"You made me fall asleep for the first time in over half a century-"

"Oh...really?"

"Yes, really. You used up my energy supplies last night, you greedily persistent little demon." I don't know whether or not he believes that I buy into his faux annoyance. Either way this is quite amusing.

"It's hard to resist when you scream my name so eagerly, Michaelis."

"You're such a little minx. I'm jealous of you for having the overactive production of energy of a newborn. Never mind being a feline demon, your kind are all about high energy levels. Unlike birds who are stamina based. But so are you apparently...you freak of nature. You're perfect. How fair is that?!"

"Are you jealous of me, Sebastian?" I can't help but laugh at his comical slight.

"No, of course not, I am just worried that I might be too slow for you-"

"Nope, I'm not going to lie here and let you doubt yourself in this way. I don't care how long you must sleep, our hunger for each other is perfectly fine. You are no less of a demon after not being one hundred percent alright after nearly twenty rounds last night. We both got very carried away. That won't become the norm. If you'd rather not sleep, then we must set a limit. Nineteen times in one night was incredible but I don't think it will happen again any time soon."

"Don't make promises you can't keep~"

"If you can keep your hands off me for five minutes there won't be an issue."

"Me?! You're the one always sitting on me-"

"That's because you're more comfortable than the fucking furniture! Besides you always cuddle me-"

"You're so warm!"

"So I win?!"

"I refuse to admit that I'm the more physical one-"

"Sebastian, you're the one that loves to hug me from behind when I'm not looking. You leave kisses on my cheek when you need to leave the room I'm in, you're the one who pushes me up against walls and let your hands roam freely."

"So maybe I am, but you're more persuasive than I am."

"I won't argue with that, I do know how to wrap you around my little finger."

"N- This damned contract can't even let me lie!" By this point in this increasingly humorous argument, we couldn't contain our laughter no matter how hard we tried.

"That was the point!"

"I'm actually glad that you made it so I couldn't lie, because if you had told me you loved me under those circumstances, I would have lied to protect your legacy."

"Sebastian...I wouldn't have stopped trying."

"I know."

"We would still be here, in this very bed, probably dreaming of a world in which you couldn't lie to me."

"Most likely, although I wouldn't have gotten you pregnant if I was able to lie. I wouldn't have risked your life like that if I had the choice not to."

"Are you happy that you didn't have the choice?"

"Seeing your dazzling smile looking down at your abdomen, the way your eyes light up at the mention of our child, how could I ever be dissatisfied?"

He loves to compliment me to death, doesn't he?

"I've noticed that you adore adding little compliments into your descriptions of me."

"Of course I do, but it's not simple flattering and flirting. I truly believe that you are the most beautiful human being on earth, my little Phantomhive. You are simply radiant and no matter how much I praise you, it will never be enough."

"No matter what, I will never truly tire of your kind words or your sweet embraces."

Suddenly, without warning, he pounces on me like a lion. Covering every inch face and neck with ticklish kisses that make me squirm underneath him. His arms holding mine down with a soft grip as keeps going leaving me squeaking with the biggest smile I've ever felt plastered on my face. That is...until it slows down. Until kisses turned to bites. Until giggles turned to moans.

Until hands began to roam.

"Sebastian-?" I ask in a bewildered tone, certainly enjoying this incredibly welcome change yet wondering why it has come so early in the morning.

"I couldn't help myself...it's like-" The surprise sets in those crimson eyes as he looks down at a rather hot-and-bothered me.

"It's like your pheromones are growing stronger."

"Is that why I'm so-"

"Active? Yes. Ciel, I think you're finally growing your birth canal."

A cheery grin takes a form on my pretty little face as my hands gently press against his chest, incapable of reaching those gorgeous flushed cheeks of his. That joyousness in his eyes takes over as his lips crash down onto mine.

Dragging me into the happiest kiss of my life.