Part 96: Leaving

Sebastian's POV

"I'M NOT READY TO LEAVE YET! WE AREN'T MARRIED YET! ANOTHER TWO WEEKS SEBASTIAN!"

"I'm sorry, Ciel but I'm beginning to worry if you're ever going to leave. You're nearly in your third trimester and I'm becoming more and more concerned about your public image. You're beginning to take meetings over the telephone, you're trying not to groan from back pain and I have most of our pregnancy survival kit at the Summer House waiting for us. We didn't expect the bump to grow so quickly and...I hate seeing you like this, I'm so sorry, darling. Please unlock the door." I beg, leaning against our bedroom door.

The hormone imbalances have hit my poor sweet little Lord like a ton of bricks. Bawling his eyes out one minute and wanting jump my bones the next. Not that this kind of behaviour is of any surprise to me.

He kind of always wanted to jump my bones every second of the day.

But now...now he becomes so overwhelmed that he finds it physically painful if we don't run off together right there and then.

My poor darling is suffering and all I can do is stand here and watch.

Lucifer knows how so many men could simply abandon their pregnant wives whenever it suited them. Cheated on them. While two hearts beat for him.

I don't think I will ever understand.

I shift as the sound of the key turning in the lock grabs my attention.

The door creaking open to reveal my poor baby still in his pyjamas. Tears streaming down his face as he silently steps into my arms.

"I-I don't wanna go-" He mumbles, sobbing once more as he buries his face in my chest. The bump pressing against me as I wrap him in my arms, knowing that I may soon be unable to hold him like this.

"I don't want to go either but...you need to go. I'll-...I'll even bring the kids if that's what you want. Please Ciel, you're too far along to stay here and you know it."

"I-I know-!" He whines, breaking down all over again.

"And I know that if you don't leave you're going to be miserable here. You're going to feel uncomfortable and constantly cold. I'm concerned for you, darling... I truly am."

"Sebastian...wh-what if we leave and come back for o-one day for our wedding. One...please!" He begs, holding me so tightly he could break ribs.

If we leave now, Ciel could finally rest with everything he will ever need in complete contentment and if we come back to the Manor for our wedding day, he could be able to enjoy it without the dehydration and fatigue he currently possesses.

"Yes, I agree with you darling. We can go and you can relax for the next two weeks, then return with the memory of our beautiful wedding." I state, only to find him pulling away just enough to look me in the eye with those beautiful teary gems I hold dear to my heart. Finding myself wanting more and more than just our embrace. His gaze only causing a warm stirring within me as I undress him with my eyes. The longer I look, the more powerful the feeling becomes until I finally make my move. "And then, we can finally become a mating pair."

He seems to catch on to what I meant, deciding to tease me for it. Taking one last step until his whole body could be felt against mine. Every inch of him accounted for.

"A mating pair? I thought we were doing a very good job at that already~" He uses his deeper, more sensual voice on me, trying to make me crack under the pressure.

"We are? Care to show me how~?"

Every second becomes more difficult to survive than the last as he takes his teasing one step further, rubbing himself against me.

I try to resist, to retaliate, using every single sensitive area on my lover's body but it isn't enough to make him budge.

And so I suffer in sweet agony as I try not to succumb to his touches.

Yet, I fail.

He finally breaks my reserve and soon as his soft hand slides down into my underwear. I couldn't hold my moans of satisfaction in any longer.

"Checkmate, Michaelis."