Season 6 Episode 11

I looked out the hallway with Church to see a broken Warthog laying against some rocks and trees.

"Oh my God, that guy got fucked up!" Church yelled.

'Agreed.' Tau thought.

Suddenly, an orange helmet popped up, "What the hell was that!?" Grif called out.

"Aw, he lived? That's bullshit." Church says.

I hit Church over the head and drag him back into cover.

"Ok! I have had enough of you hitting me over the head today! Damn, where's Tucker when you need him?" Church grumbled to himself. I ignored him, listening from near the opening to what was going on outside.

"Grif, if I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times, you gotta pay attention in battle! You can't let yourself get distracted by- oh crap, flying jeep." I heard Sarge say.

"Run!" Simmons calls.

I hear crashes, bangs, and all manner of breaking objects. 

"Well. Guess they're definitely not workin' together." Church said.

"Now that he's powered up, he's just killing everything. We're next." Wash said.

If I die, I'm going down trying to bring back my friend from the insanity of The Meta.

Suddenly the two reds are squishing their way into the packed hallway.

"Move it or lose it." Sarge said, pushing me into the wall.

I smacked him in annoyance. He doesn't react.

"Yeah come on, scootch, scootch." Simmons said.

This hallway suddenly felt too small.

"Hey. Get out of here, Reds. This is our cover." Church yelled.

"What is that thing?" Simmons said in terror as I punch Sarge away enough that I actually had breathing room.

"You guys remember Tex?" Church said.

"Yeheah, the other girl who kicked our asses all the time?" Simmons said, looking at me. I flipped him off.

"Yeah, well, this thing's like, eight of her." Church said.

"It must be at full power now. Church, you, Mutey, and the Reds keep it busy. I'm going to help Caboose." Wash said, racing away down the hallway.

"Did he say keep it busy?" Simmons said.

"Yeah..." Church said as I was trying to think of a way.

"How the hell do we do that?" Simmons said.

Sarge pushed me into the wall again by trying to look outside. I punched him hard in the shoulder, yet not my max strength.

"Looks like Grif is doing a pretty good job already." Sarge said.

I moved out of the annoying red leaders way and looked out myself.

A giant junk pile of objects was now laying where the jeep was thrown. I watched another object get launched.

"Okay I get it! Stop throwing things at me, you fucking jackass!" Grif yelled out.

"Keep up the good work, Grif!" sarge called out before ducking back into cover. Another object was thrown at the large pile.

"Ow! Okay, that could have taken out an eye!" Grif called out.

'Wash just found Caboose. By listening in I have determined that.... The Meta got Delta.' Tau said, a little fear in his voice.