Season 10 Episode 21

I lead them through the Warehouse, which I could see was confusing Wash that I knew where to go but I held up a map I tore off the door.

I stopped in front of a teleporter and pointed.

"Great, more teleporters. My luck." Tucker grumbled.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him through before entering myself.

Soon we were all together and Tucker didn't have his armor covered in charcoal this time. We continued forward to where we heard the fighting stop.

"She was right... I can't do this. I can't beat her." I heard Carolina say, out of breath.

"I could never beat her." Carolina said.

I rounded a corner and my eyes widened to the size of saucers at the amount of Tex's standing in the room, there had to be at least a hundred.

"B-better luck next time, C-Carolina." One of the Tex drones said brokenly.

I smirked as Donut threw plasma grenades into the heads of three of the Tex drones.

"Nine points, ya dirty whores!" Donut called.

Carolina runs and rolls out of the way of the blast to our side.

I smile as Wash helps her up.

"Get up." Wash said.

"What are you doing here?" Carolina asked.

"I told you they're not so bad once you get to know them." Wash said.

'You ready, Tau?' I thought.

'Heck yes!' He said before appearing on my shoulder.

"Nope, there fucking awesome once you get past there annoying habits." Tau said aloud.

All of them jumped and looked at Tau leaning on my shoulder. Church appeared and yelled.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" He yelled.

"Sup, Epsilon." Tau said.

"And I repeat, WHAT THE FUCK?!" Epsilon said again.

I chuckled aloud, making everyone jump.

"Mutey?......" Tucker said slowly.

"Hey, Tucker. Oh, sorry for forcing you to learn my sign language but sadly my voice is a bit too recognizable." I said aloud, my voice cracking a bit from lack of use.

"You sound like shit, Ver. Also, you haven't spoken aloud in.... 105 days." Tau said.

"Then no wonder I sound like shit." I said.

"Wait..... your....." Carolina said, staring at me in shock.

"Yep." I said, "Deactivate my armor camo, will you, Tau?" I asked.

"Right on it." He said.

Soon my armor appeared in its normal Purple and White armor with it's variants from normal sim armor.

"How the fuck do we know for sure that you are Mutey?" Epsilon pointed out.

"Oh, I have a simple way to answer that." I said, looking at Caboose.

"Hey, Caboose? Mutey says it's okay now." I said.

"YAY! I knew she could talk all this time but we have been playing the quiet game. She wins!" Caboose said happily.

"What. The. Fuck. Caboose. Caboose knew, before all of us?" Tucker said in shock.

"What are you then, not so mute lady?" Sarge asked.