Season 11 Episode 2

Both Tucker and I race out to see the tank being driven over the bridge and towards us.

"Oh shit." Tucker said in worry.

"Agreed." I said, tightening my grip on my sniper rifle, like I thought it would help against a tank. I blink as Caboose appears from behind the tank.

"We are back." Caboose says happily.

"Wait then who is in the.... oh...." I muttered.

"Caboose?! Christ I thought you were in that thing. Wait, who is in that thing?" Tucker said.

"Wash." I grumbled as Wash exited the tank.

"Hello private, Ver." Wash said looking at us both.

'Wait, he isn't going to include me in his rant now is he? I mean, I didn't do anything wrong.... or did I? I remember Tucker, Caboose, and Sarge talking about something.....' I thought to myself, trying to remember.

"Oh shit." Tucker said.

"Tucker, what is the one thing I tell you each and every morning?" Wash said in annoyance.

"Wake up." Tucker replied.

"The other thing." Wash said.

"For the love of god, stop sleeping naked." Tucker said.

I turned to Tucker, "You know that is the reason I hung up those curtains, right? I know you did that back in Blood Gulch but in Blood Gulch you had your own room, not an alcove." I said.

Tucker shrugged.

"Don't let anyone touch the tank." Wash said in annoyance, ending the conversation.

Tucker looked between Wash and the tank nervously, "Heh, okay I can see where you're going with this."

"Until we're rescued, we need to be more mindful of the supplies that we have." Wash said, going on a rant again to repeat what he had told us a thousand times.

"I know, I know. Ration the food, maintain our equipment." Tucker said in a bored voice, having heard it many times before.

"Brush your teeth, don't talk to strangers, try not to shoot anyone while they're trying to brush their teeth." Caboose continued.

I rolled my eyes. Then again, I was the one who told off Caboose for trying to shoot Wash while he was brushing his teeth.

"And always report in to me. Except for Ver." Wash said, looking at me.

'At least he understands that I don't follow him.' I thought, smirking.

"Do we have to? Also, why does Mutey get free rein?" Tucker asked. Tucker still called me Mutey, as did the rest of the sim troopers but Wash and Carolina had taken to calling me my old nickname, Ver. I kind of hoped I could get Wash to stop that, just in case we did run into something deadly on this planet.

"Yes. I even put up that old Blue Team organizational chart to help demonstrate the point. Also, Ver is technically a higher rank then me so I can't order her around." Wash said, dodging the real reason, which is that I could beat him up easily. My smirk grew wider. 

"Yeah, but we never really listened to that. Church just kinda shouted orders and we'd get around to them...eventually. Or we wouldn't, whatever." Tucker said.

"Sadly, it is true. Pretty much how Blood Gulch ran, if Tex wasn't calling the shots." I said, shrugging.

"He was an inspiration to us all." Caboose said in a sad voice.

'Oh, I hope he doesn't start crying again.' I thought to myself. I kind of missed having Tau to add onto stuff in my head, I was thinking about waking him out of Temporary Shutdown tomorrow.