Season 8 Episode 5

I Stood with Grif and Simmons, trying to dust sand out of my armor. I really hate this place but Valhalla isn't a choice and Blood Gulch is too far away.

'Isn't this the same as Blood Gulch?' Tau thought.

'Tau, this is loose, blowing sand. Blood Gulch is like sandstone, or rock, it wasn't loose blowing dust that can get stuck in annoying places.' I thought, dusting sand out from under the ridge of my armor on my arm.

'You still hated it in Blood Gulch.' Tau said.

'I hated it at points, mostly around when I first arrived because I realized I was in the most stupid place in the galaxy. Then I grew used to it.' I thought.

My mind flew back....

I sat, feet crossed and leaning against the arm rest of the couch as I laid on the ground, throwing a baseball up in the air and catching it to pass time. Also, it was one of the places I could avoid the annoying blues.

'Seriously, why did I come here?' I thought to myself.

'Uh.... I don't... I don't know?' Tau responded.

In this time Tau was quite confused, all the time.

"Caboose, for the twentieth time! You can't take the tank out for a joy ride! You will just end up blowing up the whole god damn canyon!" I heard Church yelling. I looked over and sighed in annoyance as Church and Caboose entered the room.

"Then can I order another tank? Then we can have two Sheila's! Plenty of fun!" Caboose said happily.

"Who said something about two women and fun? Bow Chicka Bow Wow" Tucker said, sticking his head around the corner.

"You both are idiots." Church said.

"Well, Church, with two tanks we could pick up twice as many chicks." Tucker said.

"I want a tank." Caboose said.

"For the last time, Caboose. No. Tanks. Get that into your head. We have one tank, one destroyed tank, and I don't want two so I can die to the other one, again." Church said.

"But it would be fun!" Caboose said.

"Ya, Church, it will get you to stop wining about you new robot body." Tucker said.

"How about I put a bullet through your helmet, Tucker? How would that make you feel?" Church said in annoyance.

"Church! The paint arrived." Caboose said, holding up spray paint in light blue.

"Thank god! I don't want to be stuck the color of shit forever." Church said.

"I thought it fit." Tucker said.

"You know what, Tucker? Your lucky you could steal Captain Flowers armor. But I can't hardly move to paint this damn body. Help me." Church said.

"Hell no!" Tucker said.

"Tucker, eres una mierda" Church said.

"Aw, damn it, your voice changed again." Tucker said.

"Church! You sound so different! But... I... understand this. Yes." Caboose said.

I threw my baseball at Church, hitting him in the back of the head.

"Hey! Cut that crap out.... Oh, my voice is fixed." Church said.

Tucker laughed, "I guess all we need to do to fix your voice is throw shit at you." Tucker said.