Season 6 Episode 18

I nearly shot them as Wash and Church came in but Wash shouted.

"Woah! It's us!" He shouted.

I lowered my gun and they entered.

"What's the status up here?" Church asked, looking at the sniper rifle on my back.

'Nope, buddy, you are not getting this. It isn't even your sniper rifle now anyways.' I thought.

"Fucked up, 'bout to die, Mutey is actually trying to be a soldier, Simmons is a nerd... the usual." Grif said simply, making me roll my eyes.

"Looks like we've got at least half a dozen squads out there. They know our position, and we're outgunned." Sarge informed them.

"So, what's the plan?" Wash asked.

'Oh, I wish I could talk! I actually have a good plan!' I thought, signing frantically at Caboose.

"Well we were gonna retreat down the hall until you just brought more guards up that way, so now the plan's pretty much to go down swinging. You first." Sarge said.

"Mutey says she could use the sniper rifle to take out a few from the roof." Caboose said, perfectly interpreting my words.

I dropped my hands in shock.

"Just wait, Mutey, he will mess it up someway." Church pointed out.

"With Cupcakes!" Caboose said happily.

I rolled my eyes.

"That's a decent plan but it won't cover us completely." Wash said.

"Hey Simmons, can you get back on that computer and change my affiliation from Red to Freelancer?" Grif said to Simmons.

"Traitor." Simmons muttered.

"Hey, you gotta go with the winner." Grif said.

'Trust me, Grif, Freelancers are not the winners.' I thought.

"Um, could you change my job title to something more important like astronaut-oh, I know, Space Marine!" Caboose said happily.

I face-palmed my helmet.

"What are you idiots doing?" Church questioned them.

"This computer has all of Command's records." Simmons said, tapping away as he tried to close out of what he did.

"It does? Records on everybody?" Church asked.

"Yeah. You know, theoretically." Simmons said, nearly nervously laughing. Seriously Simmons? I watched as Simmons stepped in the way to block the screen from them as he tried to close the stuff.

"Hup du-doo, doo doo, nothin' to see here, doo doo doo doo..." He said as he clicked away.

'Smooth.' I thought sarcastically.

"Oh great, now I'll show you that you're wrong." Church said to Wash.

'What?' I thought.

"What an excellent idea." Wash said.

"Wrong about what?" Simmons said what I wished I could.

"Wash has been trying to convince me that I'm an A.I." Church said.

'Wait! I was RIGHT? Wash does know? That was just a dumb theory!' I thought in shock. Man, I wish Tau wasn't hiding out so he isn't detected, this is crazy!

"Hunh? Why would he do that?" Grif asked.

"Because he's transparent? He can take over other people, you know, that kind of stuff." Wash said in shock at the reds and blues.