Chapter: 2

Masumi POV

The next day, I saw Haruhi wearing a... male uniform. I blink a bit, wondering why she's wearing that and where the hell she received that. But it must be one hell of a story.

From the looks of it, she looks like a boy. But I already know she's a girl since I'm smart and I saw it on her ID when I picked it. I shrug it off before sitting down in my seat.

Before I did, Haruhi greet me, "Ohayo, Tsukasa-kun."

Kun, huh. We know each other once and already close? When did that happen? I wonder.

I greet her back lazily, "Ohayo, Fujioka-kun." I then lean in near her ear, "or should I say Chan instead?"

I move back to see her clearly surprise before regaining back her composure. She smiles, "Arigato again for finding my ID."

I shrug, "no problem." I notice the corner of my eyes that the twin is glaring at me while they're confused because I'm a loner and I wouldn't give a damn. A loner yes since no one doesn't want to be near me. But not caring? I may seem that way but I obvious care. I ain't heartless.

I sat down and went to listen to music. That's pretty much as my morning went.

...

Time has passed by quickly as it's lunchtime. I got up and left quickly as I could feel the twin gazes. What the hell is wrong with those two? I question.

I hurry out of the building and went to my secret hiding spot. Which is a hidden meadow with a huge cherry blossom tree in the middle as there are many plants, especially wildflowers like roses are out here.

I went to sit under the tree as it isn't hasn't bloomed yet. I take out my bento and open it with my chopstick out before eating.

It's very peaceful out here. No rowdy rich brats as they stare and whisper about me. Their perfume or cologne filled the air, giving me a headache.

It's only nature; beautiful scenery, quiet yet noisy because of the critters all around, and the wind blowing the fresh air. I really like this place and I hope to God no one finds out or else it'll no longer be my secret place where I could be alone and enjoy myself.

Plus, nature may get ruin because these kids love getting their filthy hands on something pretty. They can't leave it alone and admire their beauty from afar. Though, taking one or two couldn't hurt because it's better to take a couple than taking more ungratefully. I do sometimes take 4 a week to only to give it to the people I care for. I miss them.

Then lunch it over and I head back to class. I bump into Haruhi and the twins that I believe are the Hatachiin brothers. Although, I didn't learn who is who, I don't give a shit.

Haruhi and I walk together as we making simple conversations. Meanwhile, the twin stare at the back of my head. If only looking could burn because those two could most likely burn a hole on the back of my head.

~~~TimeSkip~~~

I come back from my secret spot where I skip the last couple of periods after the third free period was over. Only because I don't give a shit about school. And the things they teach isn't challenging.

As I am walking back to the school where the fountains were at, someone threw their bag out of the window with everything falling out. Okay, I know school sucks but it's only the second day geez. You ruin—wait a minute, that's Haruhi's bag.

I look up to see a girl with long red hair and a female school uniform glaring Haruhi's things, not noticing me. A couple of seconds later, she left. I mumble, "what a bitch. What did Haruhi do to you?" I sigh, "this school is just..."

Haruhi POV

I couldn't find my bag but when I look outside, I saw my bag in the pond with Masumi near it. Did he do that? But he doesn't look like the person to do it.

"Hey, Haruhi. What's wro—" Tamaki's eyes widen in rage, "WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!" He glares down at the scene before him. "He's gonna pay!"

"Senpai!" But it is too late. I look back to see Masumi place his things down and rolled up his sleeves and pants up with his shoes and socks off. Then going into the pond. Masumi-kun...

I hurry to catch up to Tamaki before he do anything stupid.