Chapter: 45

Haruhi POV

Dad decided to have Masumi and Hayami stay over a while. It's been a week and no one knows about what happened. It was kept secret. Even Nathan isn't allowed to tell Kyoya what happened. It was Masumi's order because she wants no one bothering her and she knew full well, they're not going to bother her about it since they're scared of her. However, she forgot one thing...They're going to bother me.

Hayami started going to school again but not Masumi. Masumi stays home depressed and keeps herself busy doing work. You see, her Aunt and Uncle are information brokers. They have a business that does all kinds; from personal to simple things like auto records. Secretly, they're also hackers which helps them a lot. Even though companies usually look for their own, it's much easier for them to find one or two at their company. Plus, it's not the only thing that her family do. They work in other technical fields; mainly creating new technologies. They're quite famous.

Since Masumi is the next successor, he takes over their company. No one believes in him so she forces them to respect him. After all, she is Masumi Tsukasa or should I say, Masumi Naomi. She didn't take it after their name yet. In her records, she's Naomi but requested to be called Tsukasa.

Apparently, her uncle, being a professional hacker, change her information to be a girl to a boy since boys are cheaper than girls. But it was more like changing her identity for more of a personal reason since I read her information.

The club members keep bothering me about it but I told them it was nothing and it was fine. Masumi is simply busy. Now its the weekend so I am free from their nagging or so I thought...

...

Today, Hayami and I walk together from the supermarket because of a sale. Ranka dragged Masumi out of the outside to get some air and join him for work, hoping to make him feel better which I'm glad. I am also happy about teaching Hayami the 'commoner' way, aka being cheap and saving up money. After all, the world isn't like how those rich folks, aka pooches or pigs, whatever Masumi calls them, live. Hopefully, Hayami doesn't take after them.

Just when we are about to arrive at our home, I am in shock to see the host club, sticking out like a sore thumb. I bang my head against a pole while Hayami giggles softly at the scene before her. I stare at them angrily as Tamaki telling them ignorance rules so they wouldn't get kick out.

That's when I decided to make my presence known, "It's too late for that! Get out of here! Go away!"

Instead of taking me seriously, they compliment my dress which made me more irritated. My eyes twitch, "Shut up! Now get the hell out of here!"

Tamaki, being the overdramatic weirdo, yelling, "GAAAH! HARUHI IS ACTUALLY MAD! SHE CURSED!"

...

THEY ENDED UP STAYING OVER!

As I am unlocking the door, Hani notice, "Haru-Chan, why is Hayami-Chan with you?" this catches their attention.

"She's staying over for the weekends," I answer him smoothly.

When I open the door, I notice Masumi's shoes. Seems like Masumi came back. Apparently, they didn't notice so they're in for a surprise.

Masumi walkout, most likely heard us coming in, "Welcome ho—"

They all stop dead, staring at each other.

Tamaki starts to scream and yell about it while everyone else just simply confused.

"Calm your fatasses down, geez," Masumi said as he wraps his arms around my shoulder, "You see, Haruhi and I are going to get married." Which shock them and made matters worse.

I glare at her, "Masumi..."

"Yeah, yeah," He waves to off before whacking them, especially Tamaki, on the head, "Chill, bitches. I was only joking. Her father decided to let Hayami and I stay for a while to catch up."

"Ohhh..."

"Here, let me help," Masumi take the bags away and went to the kitchen like the gentleman he is

We follow as those people immediately talk about my home which irks me.