Chapter: 51

Third POV

Everyone but Haruhi, is in the common room, clearly frustrated and angry. Kyoya had to make some calls to apologize to the guests, along with sending them flowers. Meanwhile, Hani scowl angrily at the floor, Kaoru tries to calm Hikaru down as Hikaru keeps punching the wall, Takashi sitting but has a clear expression of anger mix with confusion, and Tamaki tries to hold in his anger and use the energy to worry about Haruhi instead. Everyone could never forgive Masumi.

Masumi is a guy who's strong and could beat anyone and everyone who come in his way. Locals and students tremble as Masumi walk pass them. Even the teachers and the principal fear him. If gangs see them, they made sure to get out of his way and avoid him. They would even bow down to him. No one wants to mess with him, the Rogue.

Knowing this information, it angers the host Club deeply. They bet Masumi doesn't truly care for her and probably didn't do his hardest to protect Haruhi from the low life scums.

They are a bunch of idiots. Masumi may be strong and scare the daylights out of anyone, Masumi is still a human being. She isn't a Superman or in this case, a Superwoman.

Suddenly, a knock came at the door, catching their attention. Tamaki went to open and see the same girls who came for help.

"I-Is Haruhi okay?" I believe her name was Maple.

I smile, "He is. Right now he's resting."

They all sigh in relief. A girl named Sasha look at him, "What about Masumi? Is he alright as well? May we see him?"

This angers Tamaki but being a host and a gentleman, he simply gives him a closed-eyes smile, "He's alright as well. And I'm afraid not. Masumi is no longer a part of the host club."

"What? What happen?" Kiki asks worriedly.

Tamaki couldn't think of anything. Kyoya notices so he interjects, "He quit. He rather not be in danger like that again. After all, he has his little sister to take care of."

They look at the men skeptical but nod. They bid their goodnight before leaving.

Haruhi POV

Slowly, I wake up and notice I'm in a white room. I look around and spot a nurse or a female doctor. When she noticed that I am awake, she hurries to my side and asks me some questions, writing down the answers that I have given her. She then orders me to take it easy for now.

Once she left, Tamaki immediately burst inside and hug me as the twins and Hani join after. They all ask me questions, overwhelming me. Kyoya and Takashi, thankful, pry them off of me as Kyoya commands them to calm down. I sigh in relief, grateful.

"Are you alright, Haruhi?" Kyoya asks.

I nod, "Yeah. I'm all better now."

"What were you thinking? Taking on guys by yourself. You're not like Masumi, a street fighter or like Hani, a material art master," Tamaki grabs her by the shoulder, "What made you think that way? What made you think you could go against a bunch of boys?"

"It doesn't matter if I was a girl and they were a boy. I was there so I had to do something," I said.

"That's no excuse, you idiot! Don't forget, you're a girl!" he exclaims furiously.

"Look, I'm sorry that you have to save me senpai but I don't think I did anything wrong! I was there so I have to help them! If I left those girls alone, who knows what might happen and will experience far worse things than me! I distracted them and they think I'm a boy! It's enough time for you guys to come!" I glare at him for being sexist, "Besides, I wasn't helpless nor alone! Masumi has taught me some fighting techniques and she was there beside me!"

"Didn't do anything wrong?! Him helping you?! That's load bullshit and you know it!" He screams at me, "Masumi left you to defend yourself! And how come you didn't run when he could defend himself!"

"He was attacking the others! There was more than one guy there! There were at least 5 of them!" I yell at him back, "And I refused to let her go through that alone! I don't care if Masumi is strong or not! I'll be there for her! I don't know if you haven't noticed but Masumi is out of shape! He's been going through a lot of things!"

"THAT DOESN'T MATTER! HE WAS THERE AND HE SHOULD'VE BE THE MAN HE IS, PROTECTING YOU!"

"MASUMI WAS PROTECTING ME! HE DID HIS BEST! HE EVEN GOT HURT FOR! NOT QUIT ACTING LIKE HE IS A SOME FIGHTING MACHINE THAT CAN'T BE DEFEATED! SHE IS STILL A HUMAN BEING!" I push him away before looking around, "Where is Masumi anyway?"

"He left," Kaoru answer which left me confused.

"Boss kicks him out for being weak," Hikaru said.

"you're all a bunch of idiots!" I shout at them. I look at Kyoya, "how is Masumi's right eye? Is it okay?"

He and everyone look at me in confusion. Kyoya question it, "What on earth did you mean?"

"What I mean? Masumi got stabbed in the eye when she tried to reach for me. Because Masumi saw me in danger, she tried to save me but one guy regains consciousness and had a pocket knife," I explain quietly, "The guy grabbed him and tried to stab her. Masumi tried to move away but he was too slow which ended up getting stab in the eye." The host members avoid eye contact with me, guilt and regret are evident on their face.

I gasp, "Don't tell me you left her untreated!" I glare at them who look clearly guilty, "YOU FUCKEN IDIOTS!! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF YOU MAD THAT MASUMI COULDN'T HELP! YOU SHOULD'VE CHECK IF HE WAS HURT! HAVEN'T YOU GUYS ONCE STOP AND THINK IF HE GOTTEN HURT?! AFTER ALL, MASUMI IS STRONGER AND THEY CLEARLY SEE HER AS A THREAT! MOST LIKELY WILL GET WORSE INJURIES THAN ME!"

I got up and push them away. Tamaki tries to grab my hand, "Haruhi..."

I slap his hand away and give him a deadly glare, "Don't touch me! Stay the hell away from me! If something horrible happened to Masumi, I will never forgive you." With that, I storm off angrily, as I hope she is okay.