Chapter: 37

Masumi POV

A couple of days after my Aunt breakdown, she begins to treat me better and see me as her favorite little niece. I'm happy about it. Things are becoming normal and almost how things went before. Before our family dies in a tragic death. There are times I sing some songs for them when requested. They love my voice and the songs that I created. They and whoever knows me personally and closely, they knew I am a prodigy when it comes to music. 'You got your family genes that for sure!" They would say.

During club hours, girls keep coming in and request me to play. I don't sing as much because I am lazy. The Clubs, meaning Tamaki and the twins made a huge deal when they discovered me I was the mysterious singer a couple of months back but whatever. Kyoya looks annoyed because he really wanted to know who it was and tries to get him to be in the club to earn more money. I shake my head at the guy. Him and the money but that's what made Kyoya. Along with the notebook. Speaking of the notebook...I should buy him a death note for his birthday or Christmas. Sounds like a plan.

Currently club hours, I am doing my brotherly act, helping guests and Haruhi. There are times I had to be lovey-dovey with Takashi at the order of our Shadow King. Apparently, ever since that video, the girls love it. As Takashi is the strong, silent type while I am the brotherly type but with a background of being a fighter, they think we make a good couple. I mean how exactly?

As I am chatting, I notice Hikaru and Kaoru are playing their favorite game again. I chuckle a little when Haruhi butt in by stating her opinion on it. I watch in amusement, listening to their conversation. I wince a little when they're squealing but even more when Tamaki is depressed when looking at the laptop. I check it out, I saw Haruhi 'naked.' It's clearly photoshop. I smack Tamaki on the head when he made a ridiculous request.

"You're such a pervert. Wanting to see your daughter dress up like that," I said, "I guess you meant a different meaning when you call her her Daddy~." I snicker.

The twins snickers with me as we both whisper in secret, giving him looks, causing Tamaki tries to deny such a thing. Hani mentions something about it but Takashi takes him away or else to ruins his 'innocent' mind. Boy please, Hani is the most perverted one here. Able to snuggle against the girls' lap or buries his face between their bosom. I mean hello, he maybe look and acts like a kid, he's still a teenager who didn't get his growth spurt in height yet.

As the twins and Haruhi chat about toys, Nekozawa made his appearance. I smile and made my way towards him, "Wut'sup, Neko-Chan?"

"Sumi-Chan, how many times I told you not to call me that," He groaned.

I wrap my arm around his shoulder, "Lighten up, Hito-kun."

Then Nekozawa is being creepy after Tamaki's lame story. Then I notice the twins and the flashlight. Before they did anything, I shot them a death glare, causing Hikaru to throw the flashlight out the window. Wait...Has the window always been open? Once Nekozawa and I catch up, he left in peace.

After that, the twin is asking to come over at Haruhi home which leads to playing their game. I watch as Haruhi got it right. When they said she got it wrong, she then explains she's actually right when the girls ask. However, when she said her reasoning, she didn't mean it to offend them. I sweatdrop when the two starts arguing.

Out of nowhere, Renge comes out, something about Haruhi is stuck in a love square. Then the twins continue fighting until they decide to split. I sigh and shake my head at the two fakers.

The next day became even more ridiculous. Hikaru comes in with a...flan pink color hair? What's next? Kaoru coming in blue...On cue, Kaoru actually came in blue hair. The two...starts throwing crap at each other, Hani appears out of nowhere with Usa-Chan. My eyes twitch before sleeping away with my music blast in my ears.

~

~

~

Author: Hey everyone! Let me start off with thank you for reading it and making it this far. I'm surprised by the amount of reads that I received and couldn't believe you read this book. Anyway, onto the main point of this message, I think I would publish 3 chapters every week or a couple of week, depends on my schedule so I'm sorry if you guys want to read the next chapter.

I hope you enjoy the book and I'll continue post new chapters when I have the chance to. Thanks for choosing my book and stick with it, even though it might not be great like other fanfics. However, this would be the first fanfic that I finish and I am proud of it so that's currently all that matter. Anyway, thanks again for reading my crappy book.

P.S: I have an art account on Instagram. So if you want to check it out, feel free to do so.

Instagram account: @melo.kitkat