Chapter: 52

Tamaki POV

The trip is cut short, Haruhi is ignoring me and our fellow club mates. We are all feeling guilty. We are complete assholes and we don't blame her for it. We have done something incredibly stupid and went way out of line. But this time, it is way worse.

When we called Ranka, he screamed at us, "WHAT DID YOU IDIOTS DO TO MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER?!"

"Daughter? What do you mean? She's right here," I said, puzzled at his statement.

"NOT HARUHI BUT SHE BETTER BE ALRIGHT YOU DOUCHBAG!" He yelled through the small phone, "AND I MEANT MASUMI! MASUMI, MY OTHER PRECIOUS BABY GIRL! YOU DRAG HER INTO THE CLUB TO HELP HARUHI!" We were all in shock. Finding out that Masumi is actually a girl. It explains a lot. ( you guys should already know by now.)

Rank continues, "MASUMI CAME HOME WITH SOME GUY IN A BLACK CLOAK! MASUMI RIGHT EYE WAS COVERED IN BANDAGES! SHE PACKS HER THINGS AND THANK ME AND APOLOGIZED!! BEFORE TAKING HAYAMI WITH HER! I CAN'T GET THROUGH HER! SO WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BABY!?"

We explain the story which made him even angrier.

Days went by, Haruhi is still in the club because she has a debt to be done and it was a lot faster to pay it off. Kyoya tries searching for Masumi but it is unsuccessful. We try to force Nekozawa to tell us where Masumi and Hayami but to no avail. He's extremely angry with us and swears to the devil himself that he'll place a curse on all of us, excluding Haruhi, for hurting Masumi, his best friend.

Not only him but Ritsu and Nathan as well. Ritsu and Masumi were in the garden club together which explained the rest of the schedule. As for Nathan, Masumi called Nathan that she and Hayami wouldn't be seeing him for a while. She didn't explain but Nathan had an idea it was our fault somehow. Smart kid. It is no wonder the Ootori has taken an interest in him.

Masumi POV

The entire time, the Nekozawa family is taking care of me ever since I made that call to Umehito on a post phone. He immediately came to my side and took care of my right eye. I've become...What people called...dead inside.

I lost everything...Well...Almost everything. I still have Ranka, Hayami, Nathan, Haruhi, Ritsu I guess and my best friend. However...I feel so empty inside. So empty. As if something was missing...

That's right...I lost them. I lost the Host Club. To be honest, at first, I found them annoying and a nuisance but the more I spend time with them, the more I grew fond of them.

Tamaki and Kyoya have a bit similar features to my mother and father. Mother always have to keep the house under control and was always the one who keeps my father in check. He's a bit like Tamaki and Ranka but wasn't in the extreme.

The Hitachiin brothers remind me of my little twin bros. They were troublemakers and love to play pranks. They mess with you and cause a hunk of trouble. Nonetheless, they were lovable.

I may not experience having a little sister but I could make Hani as one before I met Hayami. I could imagine my baby sister being spoil with sweet and always hype like him. Dressing in cute clothes and hug her favorite animal. Jump around and give each other hugs. When he sees you sad, immediately goes to your side, full of concern.

And Takashi...I don't know why and how but I fell in love with him. He's handsome and tall. So mysterious. However, when I see him with Hani, it makes me smile as I watch them. Whenever they're together, it's so warm and it's beautiful. Whenever Takashi show him or me a faint smile, it makes my heart race and my stomach flutter. The times when we hold hands, the times when we kiss, and the times when we simply just be together, side by side...It was wonderful.

I wish it would stay like this but I guess it's too much to asks.

My world...It fell apart once again.

Hayami hugs me tightly as we were in Nekozawa's car as we finish getting all of our things. We left in a hurry to avoid Ranka's interrogation I didn't want to stay there because I knew...If i stayed there, my heart would ache so much. Seeing their hateful and disgusted look, as if I was some unknown, disgusting creature.

I don't...

I don't ever want to see that again!

I don't want to feel this again!

I hate it.

I hug Hayami closely as tears streams down my cheek.

"Masumi..." Nekozawa whispers sadly.