Chapter: 40

Masumi POV

I sweatdrop as I watch everything went down. Something about Shouta or whatever this Otaku language is speaking. But she still got the job done. She stated that Shiro should be the naughty type. However, the things that I was informed and watch. I felt like he meant something else when it comes to make women happy and smile.

Running out of time...

The need to make someone happy...

"I wonder if he meant to make his crush happy," Nathan mumbles.

I look at Nathan, "What do you mean?"

"I don't know her name since we're in different grades but when Hayami and I went to the music room from time to time, we saw him googly eyeing on a girl that plays piano," He answers, " Right, Hayami-Chan?"

Hayami nods in agreement, "I think she's moving away. I think that's why he wants to do this all of a sudden."

I sweatdrop as I continue to watch them acting like fools. Then, Shiro had enough, "Ugh! I had enough with you people!" it catches everyone's attention, "This is so stupid! None of this would ever help me to make her happy!" He storms off which led to Renge disappearing.

I glare at Tamaki when he made a statement about Shiro, "Shut your mouth. You don't know a thing about him nor the main reason why he quit." Everyone look at me. I glance at Haruhi who already caught on about might be Shiro's true intention of why he came here to us, "He said he's running out of time and whenever he mentions about himself, he also mentions to make 'her' happy. This leads me into thinking Shiro wants to make someone specifically he likes to smile, not a bunch of girls. If adding with words, 'running out of time,' I believe he means his crush is leaving soon. To support my hypothesis, these two claims he has a crush on someone that is in his school." They look at me in shock.

they're a bunch of idiots. Like hello, pay attention to his words, I scoff internally, They're smart but a bunch of idiots like damn. At least Haruhi actually paid attention.

...

I shake my head at our mission. If they want to know more information, just simply get Hayami and Nathan to this. After all, they are attending this school. I sigh.

We then check out the classical music club. We watch it quietly. I smile silently as I watch Shiro interact with his crush. I closed my eyes and enjoy the music piece that she is playing on the grand piano. We found out the girl that he likes is called Hina(?). Tamaki then takes Shiro away to confront him about it.

I watch Tamaki being the president he is, giving him a lecture about it. He didn't want to make all the girls happy. Only one. Anyway, after that, Tamaki then taught Shiro how to play. I sweatdrop, not knowing where the piano came out of nowhere. Yes, this is a music room and covering it up makes perfect sense but all my time here...I NEVER SEEN IT!

...

Ever since that day, a week went by, Shiro practice long and hard. Now, it is time. We dress up in a pure white tuxedo and a candy cane-color tie. We smile and welcome Hina when she opens the door, "Welcome Princess. We've been waiting."

Tamaki bows, announcing, "I present to you, Shiro Takaoji piano recital."

Hina blush in starstruck. Shiro turns and smiles at her, "Let's play together, Hina."

She closed eyes grin, "Okay!"

Together, they play the music piece together.

They're having so much fun, I thought.

The next day, Tamaki got jealous of how Shiro takes away his guests. I laugh wholeheartedly at the idiots. "What a bunch of morons."

"Hey, don't forget you're a moron too," The twins wrap their arms around my neck, snickering.

I never realized...How close we became. Breaking down my walls...Being close friends...Becoming...My family. I hope this never ever change!