Chapter: 44

Takashi POV

We were all chatting happily and eating until we saw Masumi running off somewhere really fast. I could've sworn I saw tears coming out of his eyes. We all look and become worried, confused about why Masumi left suddenly without telling us. We know his shift is over in an hour so why?

When a maid comes to take his place, Haruhi questions him. He explains that Masumi has urgent matters so he had to leave early but that doesn't explain why I saw him crying. We decided to leave him alone and wait for him so we wouldn't bother him. Whatever the reason might be, he probably doesn't want to talk with us and explain right now.

Masumi POV

A day later, Hayami, Nathan, Haruhi, Ranka and I stand in front of my aunt and uncle graves who was like a second mother and father to me or more like a parent to Hayami and Nathan. Haruhi hugs the children as Ranka wraps his arms around me as rain beginning to form. Haruhi decided to take them to the car that I drive, leaving me and Ranka in front of their grave.

Kaylie Naomi, a sweet daughter, a sister, an aunt, and a mother.

Maine Naomi, a beloved son, a brother, an uncle, and a father.

They were good people even though my uncle could be an asshole. They mean well once you know them closely.

Despite the abuse and torture, they were good parents from time to time. Especially Maine when things got out of hands. You might be yeah right but it's whatever to me. If it weren't for him, I'll get more than bruises and simple scratches from Kaylie's nails. I might've died. They were the only blood family I had...and the only parents that Hayami had.

Their death happened from a car crash...Some crazy guy drove past the speed limit and crashed into them, causing it to explode. It was horrible when I saw their bodies. Once was a handsome man and a beautiful woman, turn into something so unrecognizable.

It hurts. Everything hurts. Why must the world take things away from me? First my family...My mother and father weren't known but they're talented. Father works as a composer while my mother who used to be a singer decided to be a housewife. Just an ordinary family. I came into their lives first. A great time being an only child until my twin brothers came into our world. It was perfect.

I protected them and taught them everything, passing my knowledge to them. Encouraging them to be in the music world. Just when they're able to make it big after a few years later and a month before my baby sister could be born...They all died from a car accident. My father who wants to compose my brothers...My mother wants to support and cherish all of us as she gives us the love that we needed. My brothers aim to become the stars of the whole wide world. And my baby sister...Who have yet to see the world and explore their wonders.

The world took that away from me...

Just when things finally became normal with my aunt and uncle. No more abuse and drinking problems. Being back to the way they were before with Hayami in their lives, finally having a daughter of which they could call their own. The world took those two away from us.

I fell to my knees and scream up to the sky, cursing the world. It took everything away from me!

"WHAT DID THESE PEOPLE DO?! WHAT DID THEY DO TO DESERVE SUCH OUTCOME?! MY FATHER AND MOTHER GIVES THEIR CHILDREN THE LOVE AND CARE, CHERISHING THEM!

MY BROTHERS WHO ONLY WANT TO BE KNOWN AND SPREAD THEIR MUSIC TO HELP OTHERS!

MY BABY SISTER! MY BABY SISTER! SHE DIDN'T HAVE A  CHANCE TO SEE US! SEE HER MOTHER AND FATHER! HER BROTHERS AND HER SISTER! FOR GOD'S SAKE! SHE DIDN'T EVEN GET THE CHANCE TO TAKE A SINGLE BREATH!

MY AUNT AND UNCLE MAY DID SOME BAD DEEDS BUT THEY'RE STILL WONDERFUL PEOPLE!

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TAKE AWAY ME INSTEAD?! WHY?!

WHAT'S NEXT?! YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE HAYAMI AND NATHAN AWAY FROM ME TOO!?

ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE AWAY MY FRIENDS?!

JUST STOP IT ALREADY! AREN'T YOU PLEASE ENOUGH?! I'M HURT! I'M BROKEN! I'M TORTURE EVERY SINGLE FUCKEN DAY OF MY LIFE, KNOWING I CAN'T HEAR MY FATHER STUPID STORIES, SMELL MY MOTHER COOKING, WATCHING MY BROTHERS MESSING AROUND, AND UNABLE TO MEET MY BABY SISTER! WHY?! JUST WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! I'M JUST A KID..."

I stare at the ground as I whimper and tears falling down onto the dirt, "I'm just...a kid...I'm doing everything that...I can...so why? Please...Tell me why..."