Epilogue

Outside in an open meadow, filled with fresh, green grass as the flowers are blooming. All plants are glistening from the open sunlight as the Sakura petals fly gently along with the wind.

Right under a Sakura tree was people under a tree. 5 girls and 6 boys are in the late twenties. A girl and a boy who is in their teens years. While a few other kids, age range from 4-7.

Yup, that's right. They're all grown up. Hayami and Nathan got together and continue the host club together.

Haruhi and Tamaki finally got together. They have a son who has similar facial features and eyes as his father. Meanwhile, his hair is brown like his mother.

Sasha and Hikaru got together. Both with similar personality traits so it's no wonder that they get along well. They have twin girls who're about 6.

Kiki and Kaoru got together as well. They both have similar interests and went into business together. They have twins; a boy and a girl who's around 4 years old.

And Kyoya and Maple are happily married, despite it being arranged. They're both on common ground. Along the way when they're together, they fell in love. They have a boy who's 7 and another son who 5. Maple is also 7 months pregnant with a baby girl. Shhhh, don't tell them that.

Hani grew and became around Haruhi height but a little taller. He married a girl that was from the black magic club. The two have a girl who's 7 as well. Let's just say, do not mess with her.

Meanwhile, Takashi and Masumi have been a couple since their high school lives. There were rough times and good times, everything works out quite nicely. The two had triplets; two boys and 1 girl. 6 years old too. Not to mention her being pregnant for 7 months.

Spoil alert. It's gonna be...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Okay! Calm down! Calm thyself-terry.

The two are gonna have twins girls and would be enough for them after this due to not enough sleeping.

Together. They're having a 7th anniversary of a reunion.

One HUGE happy family.