Chapter: 5

Haruhi POV

It is now lunchtime, the Host Club and I decided to eat out lunch in front of the school for different scenery. They all laugh and act like fools they are while I, on the other hand, worry about Masumi.

Did he not come to school to avoid us? No that can't be, I thought, could they have hurt him badly?

Then a limo comes up, causing to catch everyone's attention. I watch as I doubt it's Masu—

Masumi comes out with all bandaged up with a cast. His expression is void of emotion as a guy in a cloak comes out as well, helping Masumi. Tamaki hides behind me as he trembles in fear, looking at the cloaked guy.

Masumi uses crutches to walk, as the guy walks beside him. I went to Masumi but the man in cloak stops me as he glared.

"Hito-kun, no need to do that. She's fine," Masumi tells him.

This Hito guy moves away. I look at Masumi, "Tsukasa-kun..."

Masumi looks down at me expressionless but I could see the cold eyes. He nods in acknowledgment before continue on. However, the Host Club stop in front of him.

They flinch at Masumi give them a hardcore death glare. Tamaki spoke nervously, "Tsu—"

"Shut up. Haven't you already done enough?" He growls, clearly annoyed.

"Wh-What?"

"Because of you and your goddamn stupid ass club, I'm like this," he states, shocking everyone, "you may not order them, you indirectly cause this shit. You're lucky I didn't beat those pooches up or else I wouldn't be like this and they're the ones who will be hospitalized for months. Now do me a favor and stay the hell away from me. The only person could come near me is Haruhi-chan because she's the only person that isn't an ass."

Masumi left with the Mysterious Hito, leaving us in shock. Tamaki peers even more guilty, along with Hani-senpai and the twins.

Then Kyoya realizes something, "did he called her Haruhi-Chan and said 'she'?"

Everyone but, I, is in shock since I already encountered this before. "EEEHHHH?!" Excluding Mori and Kyoya.

Masumi POV

I arrive at my class, with everyone shutting their mouths and stare at me. I ignore them and make my way to my desk. Haruhi looks at me worriedly while the twin avoids eye contact, guilty as ever. I carefully place myself on my chair.

People start whispering about me; how I destroy Haruhi's things but the Host Club said it wasn't my fault and stuff. Also about when I arrived at school for being an ass towards the Host Club and some other crap.

Humans are pathetic.

Time went on, and it's lunchtime. I get up and use crutches to leave the class. However, I stop when I hear Haruhi calling my name. I wait so she could walk over to me. Meanwhile, everyone watches, clearly not caring about eavesdropping.

She smiles, "would you like to have lunch with me?"

I look at her blankly before looking away, "sure." I walk as she accompanies.

"So Tsu—" "call me Masumi." "Okay, Masumi-Kun. Where are we going?" She asks.

"To a place where I love to be at. I trust you won't tell anyone," I look down at her in the corner of my eyes.

She nods, "of course."

I glance behind us to see the twins stalking us. I look at Haruhi and whisper, "the idiots are following us. Let's lose them."

Somehow, we manage to lose them. Even though I'm on crutches, I could move quite fast. Well, I'm used to this.

We finally arrived outside, I lead the way to my secret place. When we arrive, Haruhi gasps by its beauty. I went to go to my usual sitting spot and eat my lunch while Haruhi comes and sit next to me.

"I could see why you don't want anyone to know. It's beautiful and peaceful," Haruhi says as she admires the mother nature's gift.

I nod in response. With that, we eat in comforting silence between us as we listen to the sound of mother nature.