Day 8: Panic

-I shall cure you, depriving of every disease and injury you possess.

Y/N: I feel a lot more better now.

I said that after taking a shot of alcohol to make me forget about this terrible day. With everything that happened today, I just wanted to ignore everything even for a couple of minutes.

Dana: So, is the Information team better than the one I'm currently in?

Alter Ego: Yesod is harsh, a little like Malkuth in my opinion.

After saying that she took a sip of her drink and looked around but there was nobody here except us.

Y/N: Scared of her? Don't worry, she won't hear us here, this is a perfect hiding spot.

Dana: Not so secret but... whatever.

She emptied her bottle and dropped it back on the table before looking down.

Dana: I think... I emptied it... too quickly.

Y/N: Great, now she's drunk, what are we supposed to do?

Alter Ego: I don't know, do you know her room?

Y/N: I'm not a stalker, how should I know?!

Alter Ego: Dana, where's your room?

Dana: Please stop shouting, my ears are bleeding...

She covered her ears even though no loud noise happened. I wrote down the question on a paper and gave it to her.

Dana: Everything... keeps spinning.

She narrowed her eyes, trying her hardest to understand what was written on the paper and pointed the other side of the hallway.

Dana: There... I think.

Y/N: Alright then, time for you to get up.

We both raised her up on her feet and helped her to reach her room. She opened the door and fell immediately on her bed before going to sleep. Alter Ego and I shrugged and closed the door behind before locking it.

Y/N: Time for us to go now.

The next day...

Y/N: Did you gave Dana her key?

Alter Ego: I'll do that at the end of the day, we're going to be late at this rate.

Y/N: What are you talking about, we're right next to where we are supposed to be.

She looked around and her eyes widened a little.

Alter Ego: ...Oh, didn't even realize.

Y/N: Anyway, I got a work to do so see you later.

I walked out of the room and made my way to the lower level of the department where the new abnormality was. I checked the numbers and they matched with what I was supposed to work with.

Y/N's mind: Let's do this.

I opened the door and walked inside.