Day 12x2(x3): Surveillance

Y/N: ...

I was standing beside the door leading to the red shoes. I just finished my work on it and I decided to wait just in case someone decided to go into the containment room.

Y/N: There you go.

I saw the door opening and Maria stepped inside, her pair of blank eyes were focused on the door.

Y/N: Not this time.

I took out my rifle and prepared myself to her arrival and when she did, I smashed the handle of the weapon in her head, causing her to fall unconscious.

Y/N: Now that it's done, I NEED MEDICAL ASSISTANCE!

Some employees quickly ran inside the room and took her away. Meanwhile, I went back to my department and sat down on a chair, glad to have stopped another massacre. I smiled a little but it was quickly replaced with a frowning expression.

Intercom: Warning! Unknown entities detected inside the facility!

I stood up and ran outside to see another one of the clowns running to the containment room of the shoes. I aimed my weapon at the threat and pressed the trigger, a blue circle slowly formed around the barrel and another bullet came out of it. The bullet flew at an incredible speed into the head of the clown but it didn't even flinched, it kept trying to open the door.

Y/N: ...

I pressed the trigger another time but before the bullet could go off, the clown vanished into mist before my eyes.

Y/N: Where did it go?

I looked around but it wasn't in the room anymore. I left the room with questions in my head and returned to the main room.

Hod: Y/N? Are you alright?

Y/N: I don't really know, that thing vanished before my very eyes and-

Intercom: Warning! O-04-08 has escaped!

Y/N: Wait what?!

Hod: I will have to go check the footag-

She stopped in the middle of her word. I turned around and saw an axe perfect stuck in her body.

Y/N: Hod!

She dropped on the floor but no blood was coming out of the wound. I looked up and saw a familiar sight, a very familiar one.

Alter Ego: Y/N...

Y/N: I'm done with this.

I grabbed my gun and turned the barrel to my head before pressing the trigger. The circle appeared and then the last thing I heard was the sound of the bullet going through my head.

...

...

Angela: It seems like you failed to successfully complete your day.

Y/N: I wasn't dealing another time with this bullshit.

Angela: ...

Y/N: Look, can I just stay dead? I don't know whether it's reality or not but at this point, I will gladly accept my end.

Angela: Unfortunately for you it won't. In this facility, you must ask my permission for even something like death.

Y/N: Okay, can I die?