Day 14: Another Day, Again and Again...

-Excessive aspiration will result in a frenzy.

Daniel: And then that little shit tried to peck me and I was like "Nah m8" and grabbed it with my bare hands.

Y/N: Wow, you weren't scared?

Daniel: The only thing it can do is annoy the employees.

Alter Ego: You don't... need to remind me.

She took a sip of alcohol and glared at the emptiness before her eyes.

Y/N: Feeling drunk yet?

Alter Ego: Not quite... I'm more sleepy than anything else.

She touched her forehead and slowly dropped her head on her arms before closing her eyes. I lightly touched her and realized that she fell asleep on the table. Me and Daniel chuckled a little to that sight and took a sip of our drinks.

Daniel: So, how long the 2 of you know each other?

Y/N: Only 14 days, we wouldn't have met without this place.

Daniel: So... do you like her presence? I mean, you are almost always together.

Y/N: She's nice, a good quality along with honesty to some degree, something that she also have. Plus, she already told me once that she was worried about me when I kept working without warning her so I can assume she cares about me a little bit.

Daniel: Ooooooh, I see where this is going. Do you like her?

Y/N: I mean, kinda.

I looked at the sleeping girl next to me and I heard Daniel coughing. I turned around and saw his body hunched over the table, coughing out some bits of his drink that didn't make it into his stomach.

Daniel: I think I should stop for the night, too much alcohol is gonna ruin my day.

Y/N: I think I'll do the same, time to bring someone else back too.

I tapped Alter Ego's back and she groaned a little before going back to the sleeping world. I got up from my chair and carried her to the room.

Y/N: I hope she's gonna wake up tomorrow.

...

...

The next day...

Alter Ego: *Yawn* What happened yesterday?

Y/N: You fell asleep, nothing too bad.

Alter Ego: If you say so... I'll see you after the shift.

Y/N: Yea, goodbye.

She walked away and I did the same to arrive at my department but I saw a bunch of workers leaving the main room, glaring at Hod. I walked inside and realized that the only people inside the room were Hod and Daniel.

Y/N: What just happened?

Daniel: They all started to riot against Hod because of the forced counseling.

Hod: I'm trying to be helpful, I want to help them.

Y/N: I know Hod, I believe in you.

Hod: Thank you Y/N.

She smiled at me but her worried expression quickly came back.

Hod: ...How am I supposed to deal with all of this, I have to complete those papers by myself now.

Y/N: I believe in you, I know you can do it!

I gave her a kind smile and her mood brightened up.

Hod: If you believe in me then I will try my best!