Day 18: Love & Justice

-In the name of love and justice, here comes magical girl!

Y/N: Is it good now?

I asked her that while covering one of her wounds with bandages. She nodded her head a little and forced herself to smile at me while feeling the pain of her injuries.

Alter Ego: I'd rather take the bullets than seeing you getting hurt.

Y/N: That's nice of you but I'm the the higher employee between the 2 of us so I have to protect you.

She looked down while blushing a little and I giggled at her reaction, making her blush even more. I slowly fixed a piece of cloth covering the open holes in her arms and saw it quickly turn red from the blood coming out.

Y/N: You should be good for now but don't overdo it during your work or else it could get worse.

She smiled back in response and a I did the same before preparing ourselves for the next day. However, I couldn't find sleep due to the memory of Angela staring at me in the distance, worrying me for some reason.

Y/N's mind: Worrying about it won't change anything, I should try to forget it.

...

...

The next day...

As I entered the security department, I noticed a man with green hair sitting on a chair with a bottle in his hand.

Y/N: Hey, what are you doing here?

???: Coping with the fact that my department suffered casualties once more.

Y/N: Wait, you're the Sephirah of the Security team?

???: Yea but nothing is "secure" here. Anyway, I'm Netzach.

Y/N: Y/N, I'm working in your department.

Netzach: If you say so... *Sigh* I wish I never woke up in this place.

???: Netzach, your report is late again!

Y/N: ?

I turned around and saw a little girl with long blond hair yelling at the drunk man beside me. I looked back to Netzach and saw him sigh before drinking whatever was in the bottle that he was holding.

 I looked back to Netzach and saw him sigh before drinking whatever was in the bottle that he was holding