Day 26: Hava

-Now you become the sky and I become the land

Y/N: You got me worried, don't do that to me.

I said that with a relieved voice, glad to know that she was doing fine. We both gave each other some space and saw her smiling at me, tears in her eyes.

Alter Ego: I'm sorry...

Y/N: It's fine, don't worry.

I said that while grabbing her hand. We looked at each other before I decided to get up from my spot. I walked to the door and turned around to look at her.

Y/N: We should go now, we wouldn't want to make the others wait for us.

She nodded and we both walked out of the room but for some reason, she was now thightly holding my hand with hers, a comforting smile on her face while she was doing so.

Y/N: You seem a lot more happier today, did something good happened?

Alter Ego: ...Yes, you can say that.

She blushed too as a response to my question and I did the same before averting my gaze on the opposite side of her, not wanting to let her see me embarrassed. We both reached the facility and then heard a woman yelling at some employees, who immediately followed her orders before running off further away from us.

Y/N: What do you think is going on?

Alter Ego: I have no idea...

She said that calmly and I then heard some footsteps behind us, making me turn my head in the direction of them.

???: Hey you 2- No way, Y/N?!

I looked at the person in front of me and I saw a woman with long hair, hiding one of her red eyes with her hair wearing a weird black and white outfit. She was also carrying a long black scythe too, probably the weapon given to her along with the outfit.

 She was also carrying a long black scythe too, probably the weapon given to her along with the outfit

Y/N: Do I know you?

I asked that in confusion, not remembering who she could be.

???: You don't remember me? I'm Hava, remember when we fought against those abnormalities during that massive breach?

Y/N: ...No?

Alter Ego: Hava!

Looks like Alter Ego knows her since they both gave each other a handshake without a single second of hesitation.

Alter Ego: Where did you got that outfit?

Hava: Huh? I got it after beating the Silent Orchestra into submission, he's a cunt.

Y/N: Silent Orchestra, is that an abnormality?

Alter Ego: ...

I could see in Alter Ego's eyes that she knew the answer but she was having a hard time to say but before she could finally do it, the other girl told the answer.