Day 33: Tiphereth's Suppression(pt.3)

The many gunshots of the robots echoed in the hallways of the facility along with screams of the employees currently fighting them. many fights were happening at the same time and I was having my own against that black fish, otherwise known as Yin.

 many fights were happening at the same time and I was having my own against that black fish, otherwise known as Yin

QoH: Watch out Y/N!

Y/N: ...

The flying abnormality sharply turned around and widened his eyes, shooting a laser in our direction. Sharp on my feet, the dodge was easy but the next attack caught me by surprise, the floor began impaling my feet with dark spike.

QoH: By the power of love, I shall destroy the vices residing in your heart!

Pointing her staff in the fish's direction, a small laser charged at it but I could definitely see that it wasn't damaging it at all. Ignoring her attack, it left the room, leaving the both of us on our own and with my feet staining the floor.

QoH: Please don't move, I'll fix this up!

Y/N: Please do...

Placing my left arm against the wall next to me, I waited patiently for her to perform her magic. Fortunately, she knew her words and I was soon back in shape and ready to fight once more. Tightly holding my weapons, I chased after Yin, knowing that more casualties would happen if I didn't do anything.

To my surprise, I was witnessing absolute chaos inside the main room of the Central Command department: Yin was roaming around, giant robots were gunning down employees while some other were acting as meat shield for the others and little Red was running in the group, killing everything in her path.

Y/N: ...What the-

Red: Y/N, come here!

Y/N: Huh?!

She grabbed my hand and the both of us flew past everyone, leaving Queen of Hatred in the dust behind. Still not recovering from her sudden action, I allowed her to drag me around until her sprint slowed down.

Y/N: What's wrong?

Red: What's wrong? In case you didn't realize, this place is going to shit!

Y/N: I did see that but why dragging me away?

Red: You go to the red place of the building, dunno what it's called, one of those machines is waiting there.

Y/N: I will!

Running past her, time played against me. Knowing that waiting too long would cause more robots to appear, I had to hurry if I wanted a sliver of hope in defeating it. Once inside the hallway, I saw the large machinery making its work, trying to create more robots to unleash in this facility.

QoH: Y/N, don't leave me behind!

There was no time to waste, I had to hurry if I wanted to put an end to this madness. My dagger and gun in hands, I charged ahead and pressed the trigger, the sound of the bullets bouncing off the reinforced metal resonating in my ears like a scream.