Day 10x2: New Department

Y/N: Alright, time to work with Scorched girl...

I entered the room and saw the little figure of the abnormality, sobbing to herself like usual. I took out my notepad and started writing on it... I was mostly doing crosswords.

Y/N: A word of 5 letters to demonstrate a sad emotion.

I looked at the abnormality and it was sitting beside me.

Y/N: ...Tears, I'll go with that for now.

*Beep*

Y/N: Oh come on, I'm just starting my crosswords...

I sighed to myself and then felt something climbing my legs. I looked down and saw the Scorched girl approaching me before dropping a match in my mouth like it was a cigaret.

Y/N: Hey thanks.

She didn't answer and went back to her original spot. I stood up and left the room in a good mood, even though I just had a nightmare about everyone dying 15 minutes ago.

Y/N: Maybe this isn't so bad after all, I get to chill with abnormalities and all I'm asked to do is writing reports.

I stuffed the match back into my mouth and walked back to the Information department. Alter Ego soon came back from her assignment with the Forsaken Murderer and after that it was Dana's turn to come back from her work with the Plague doctor.

Dana: That thing is weird, why a Plague doctor outfit?

Alter Ego: Who knows, maybe he wants to look cool? Either way, I don't really care.

We all laughed a little about her remark and stayed for a while inside the room until the intercom went on.

Intercom: Warning! Unknown entities detected inside the facility!

Y/N: Again?

We all got back on our feet and walked outside to see a little clown walking in our direction.

Y/N: Ew, that's disgusting to look at.

We all took out our weapon and started to beat it down. After some hits, it's body started to convulse and it exploded, splashing us with it's blood along with some burning liquid.

Alter Ego: That thing hurts, get off!

She shook her arms around and the liquid fell on the ground. We did the same and we were almost back to what we looked like before, the blood was still on our clothes.

Dana: I hope a shower will be able to get rid of that scent, I don't want people to find me disgusting.

Y/N: I don't think you smelling a little will stop guys from flirting with you in my opinion, especially since you're cute.

She blushed and it made me laugh a little. We went back inside the room and waited for a bit but no orders were coming in.

Alter Ego: Weird, did something happened?