Day 11: Overtime

-This magical bullet can truly hit anyone you say!

Y/N: *Whistle*

I looked around and felt a feeling of solitude. Yes, the department was filled with people but at the same time, it felt like I was alone. I had nobody to talk with, everyone was a stranger to me.

Y/N: ...I already regret being here.

Hod: Hey Y/N, are you alright?

I heard the sound of Hod's shoes walking in my direction. I turned around and tried to give her a smile but I failed miserably, giving her a grin instead.

Y/N: *Sigh* Why am I alone, I think supervising a department would be more effective with more people.

Hod: Yes it would be but... the Manager wanted only one person and picked you.

Y/N: I mean, I'll try my best but I don't know if I'll be able to do everything.

She smiled at me before tapping my shoulder.

Hod: I know you can do it, I believe in you. Just do your best and it will be great.

Y/N: Thank you Hod.

Hod: Plus if you need it, I could help you manage the department. Teamwork is an essential thing to remember in order to manage a facility.

*Beep*

Y/N: That's my cue to leave but thank you for the quick talk.

She nodded before walking away. Meanwhile, I climbed the stairs leading to the abnormality's room and entered. I was greeted by a tall person standing before my eyes.

 I was greeted by a tall person standing before my eyes

Y/N: *Whistle* Hellllloooo... tall guy.

I looked at my assigment and realized that it was a Repression work. I rolled my eyes, took out my weapon and approached the abnormality.

In Y/N's mind...

???: Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're coming straight at me?

Y/N: I can't beat the shit out of you without getting closer.

???: Oh oh! Then come as close as you like.

In reality...

The abnormality grabbed my weapon and raised it in the air in less than 4 seconds. I glared at him and tried to jump to get my weapon back but each time I tried to grab it, he would raise it higher so I couldn't get it.

Y/N: Give it back!

???: ...

Y/N: Are we really gonna do this?

He didn't respond to my question so I tried to grab my weapon once more but he raised it back up again. I glared at him and he simply stared at me back before lowering my weapon.