Day 22: Malkuth's Suppression

-Its scales tilted according to the sins committed.

-Betrayed hearts were slowly forgotten in the depths.

Y/N: Did you felt that?

I asked that to Alter Ego while looking at the closed door. I turned my head in her direction and saw her giving me a confused look.

Alter Ego: Felt what?

Y/N: ...I can't really explain but I have a bad feeling about tomorrow.

Alter Ego: Trust me, I understand that.

I ignored that bad feeling and went to sleep, preparing myself for the next day...

...Not knowing that my next day will be worse than the previous one.

...

.....

I stepped inside the Central Command department and something immediately bothered me, Tiphereth wasn't here to greet me.

Y/N: Did anyone saw Tiphereth?

Employee: No idea where she went.

I decided to call the Security team and I soon heard Daniel answering the phone.

Daniel: Yup?

Y/N: Tiphereth is missing, did you se her?

Daniel: Actually, none of us were able to find our Sephirah too, it applies to the other teams as well.

Y/N: Really? Shouldn't we do-

Intercom: Warning! Unstable elements detected!

Y/N: Huh?

I looked around and saw some green smoke filling the whole department at a rapid rate. I tried to hold my breath but I soon started coughing and immediately tried to leave. I ran to the staircase and saw that it was also filled with the gas.

Y/N: What the hell is going on?

My nose soon adjusted and I stopped coughing but I was still confused about what is going on. Immediately after, the intercom went on and started playing music by itself.

Y/N: ...

I went back to my department and felt the watch that I was holding beeping and when I checked, I saw my order but it immediately glitched before changing to another one.

Y/N's mind: That's weird, is that supposed to happen?

I walked to the room I was assigned to and walked inside with confidence, ready to face what would be inside.