Day 19: The Safest Place on Earth

-It literally becomes "the safest place on Earth".

Y/N: What's going on?

I asked that to a near employee and he told me that the 2 of them started arguing about a subject and it escalated quickly. I nodded and walked inside the room and saw more employees grouped together to watch what was happening along with the 2 troublemakers.

Hod: Nothing of this would have happened if you didn't involved yourself!

It was the first time I've heard Hod yelling at someone, she had quite the strong voice for someone like her.

Malkuth: Really? I don't remember seeing YOUR name on him.

Hod: And where's yours!?

Y/N: Both of you stop!

I yelled at the both of them and they turned to face me with a scared expression for the both of them.

Y/N: Do you know that everyone is aware of this little fight you're having?! You are supposed to be calm and show us how to do our duty, not fighting like a group of children!

They both exchanged a glare and I sighed.

Y/N: You know what? Screw this, I've got enough for today.

Hod: Y-Y/N!

Y/N: I'm leaving, let's go Alter Ego.

She nodded and we made our way back to the dorm. Once inside, she turned around and gave me a worried look.

Alter Ego: Are you going to be alright?

Y/N: Don't worry, I'll be fine, I just need sleep.

I prepared myself and went to sleep.

...

...

Angela: Are you proud of what you are doing here?

Y/N: Hm?

I turned my head and saw Angela sitting on a chair to my left, looking in my direction with her closed eyes like usual.

Y/N: I don't know, why do we collect energy from dangerous abnormalities? Wouldn't it be better to extract them from safer ones?

Angela: The extraction process is a rather complicated one but I can tell you one thing, the more risky an abnormality is, the more energy is collected from them.

Y/N: ...

I simply gave her an unsure look, not knowing how to take this information. She smiled at me and continued before I could say anything.

Angela: But you don't have to worry about anything, the manager is making an incredible job at keeping balance between safety and energy.

Y/N: That's a good news... I suppose?

She dropped her smile and looked to her left before grabbing something to give to me. I slowly took it from her hands and looked at it.

Angela: It seems like Netzach forgot to give this to you.

Y/N: That's the suit from little red, along with her weapons.