Day 37: [REMOVED]

-If a flaw in the system disables the censors covering the Abnormality, we will once again have to sincerely consider how to dispose of the manager.

Alter Ego: Are you sure that you're going to be alright, yesterday was rough on you.

Y/N: I'll be fine, you don't have to worry.

Remembering what happened, I heaved a sigh and showed her a smile, pretending that I was alright. However, she only responded with sad eyes, grabbing the sleeve of the pink uniform that I was wearing. I stared back at her, feeling her fingers digging through the piece of clothing.

Alter Ego: You don't... have to hide it Y/N.

Y/N: I suppose it was obvious that I was still affected by what happened.

Alter Ego: I know you too well for you to hide something.

Y/N: I'm not sure that you should be proud of that.

She laughed, an innocent laugh that this facility could easily drown with its madness. We both parted ways, promising to meet each other once the shift is over. I slowly walked down the stairs and my work began with no Tiphereth in sight.

Y/N's mind: Did something happen?

Maybe Angela asked for her once more but I highly doubt it. I would like to assume that she's just talking to another Sephirah, only to remember what happened at the end of my shift. With not much to do while waiting for her to come back, I sat down and looked at the time pass in silence, the office workers performing their duties like usual.

*Beep*

Oh well, I guess I still have tasks to do. I stood up and made my way to the Disciplinary team, where the elevator I need to take to reach the Extraction team will be waiting for me. Passing by, I couldn't see Gebura anywhere either, leaving me with even more questions.

???: Something on your mind?

Y/N: ?

I turned my head around and saw Binah looking into my eyes with a smile in the corner of her lips. I silently stood still and watched her, my legs refusing to move from where they were.

???: Miss Binah, was another assignment sent here?

A female voice luckily broke the silence, a girl calmly walking inside the main room, reviewing documents in her hands.

Binah: Hana, a surprise to see you come back so early.

Of course, she was not surprised at all. The girl ignored that fact and stepped under the light of the room, facing the both of us.

 The girl ignored that fact and stepped under the light of the room, facing the both of us

(Fun fact: She's actually THE best DPS in my facility. Like seriously, she's a monster when she wants to kill something. As a proof, here's a picture.)